today is 1st dat to book 180 days & Le Cellier is booked?!

Keep trying! You have six months and reservations often come open at some point because other people's plans change.

The beginning of your 180 days may also fall in someone else's "end of trip"....that might be why.

also, try different times.... I found that if you put in 7:15pm instead of 7:00pm, all of a sudden it shows an opening. it's odd sometimes.

but keep trying....people will cancel :)

It could also be a function of the time the OP wanted and the party size.

I just did a quick check and there were lunch times available for parties of 4 and 6, so perhaps there was a glitch in the system when the OP tried.

There are lots of folks who are staying onsite who have been able to utilize the 180 + 10 perk for on site guests. This means there are many folks who have had a 1 to 9 day advantage in booking Le Cellier over you booking at exactly 180 days out.
HTH

Don't lose hope....We just decided "last minute" (i.e. today lol) that we want to do Disney this Fall with the ddp, so I went ahead & booked and just figured I'll wing-it with whatever restaurants are available. Sooooooo....

Got Le Cellier no prob and even quite a few times/days open! Also got Ohana at a decent time for dinner & also an earlier 8:20 am for Crystal Palace. (I noticed even CRT came up as an 'alternate', which was surprising.)

In short, just keep checking & I'm fairly sure you'll find the time/day you want...best of luck & just have fun with it :thumbsup2

p.s. I didn't click on specific times, but rather chose the breakfast/lunch/dinner "time-slot", that way it brought up whatever was available for that meal-time ;)

As other posters have said keep trying, check back whenever you can. I've been able to get popular ressies that were originally full on my 180 day mark.

That is odd, I was able to get a 7:00 reservation pretty easily for November.

That shouldn't be Jersey week. Jersey week is the week before, right? NOt that it matters but I'm going the week of 11/12 and also found a lot of Le Cellier's prime times gone for that week. However, if I wanted a 4:20pm dinner there was one available. Don't give up, as the others said.

The JW days off are 11/9 and 11/10 so many will still be there through the next number of days since a lot of people take an extra few days off from school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter