Today I am thankful for....

I'm thankful or my friends and family, especially my parents, for being so supportive of me chasing my dream.

LOL @ Frank!

I'm thankful for my job which I love even though some days it drives me nuts...or nuttier than I already am.

Love this thread !! Today I'm thankful that I have some wonderful DIS friends that I get to see on Saturday.

Today I am thankful for a glorious four day weekend to re-charge and rejuvenate before a very hectic work week. :cloud9:

Today I am thankful for feeling better after a bout with food poisoning. Still on the ginger ale and toast but at least I am out of bed!

Today I am grateful for my 3 day weekend that starts tomorrow and Joe Paterno's permanent one that starts today.

Today I thankful that my dear husband cameback safe and in one piece from overseas ( Army deployment) and we are soo looking forward to expend quality time together as a family in the most wonderful place on earth : DISNEY WORLD for Christmas!! :santa::santa: :cool1::cool1: God Bless everyone!
ESL Teacher..

Today, I am thankful I am retiring (teacher) in only 41 days! :cool1: Next year, we're planning our first trip to WDW in the fall! :cool1:

Today I am thankful for my 2 silly cats.

One just grabbed an envelope off the kitchen table and brought it into the living room to play with and the other is currently playing with a package of cross stitch floss that she took and I need to go take from her.

Today (okay, every day) I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He's the reason I'm a Disney geek, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Today we celebrate 8 years of marriage!

XO
Liz

Today I'm thankful for my dogs...I love them dearly and they bring so much laughter to our lives.

Today I am thankful for finally learning how not to procrastinate so I am not trying to write a paper and do a power point all in one night :) I am also thankful for my beautiful daughter who absolutely took my breath away earlier when I realized how big she is getting. I am thankful that my mom is sitting in class right now fulfilling her dreams of actually finishing college one day. I am thankful for her because if she didn't do it, I wouldn't have gotten the courage to do as well. I am thankful for each and every day even though some are harder then others. And I am thankful for the delicious orange chicken that I am about to eat ;)

Today I'm thankful for the dis....so I can come here and talk about disney all I want to like minded people...without any of them saying.."Disney Again???"

Today I am grateful to have had two inspirational people in my life who showed such grace and courage during their last days. The past few weeks have been tough however I have gained so much from having known them.

Great thread. I am thankful for my family and our health. I am thankful for having so much to look forward to in life. That is why I live Disney - there is always something fun to look forward to that I share with my favorite people.

That even though it is the time of year when Christmas lights are up all around town it is still warm enough for me to run in just shorts and no shirt. It is like I'm living in FL again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter