Toblerone or Jaffa Cakes?

Jaffa Cakes or Toblerone?

• Jaffa Cakes

• Toblerone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope this helps...

Toblerone : A Swiss chocolate bar shaped like a row of small triangles with honey and nougat pieces. See a picture at http://www.giftshakti.com/pdpage.asp?cate=Chocolates&productid=CH0000110&page=1

Jaffa Cakes : An English biscuit(cookie) with a sponge base, tangy orange center and topped with chocolate. Couldn't find a picture of one on the web strangely, but did find a pic of a box at http://members.lycos.co.uk/funfactory/jaffacake.html. (PS - It's the third picture!)

Still don't know which to vote for though! I like both!!!

I'm assuming mostly our british members will be answering this one as I don't think Jaffa cakes are available in the US. We just discovered sticky toffee pudding on our last trip to London...now I have to keep an eye out for jaffa cakes. I assume this is something that's commonly found in markets??

toblerone.....mmmmmmmm chocolate, i think my tag would have given a clue as to my vote on this poll lol

Oh man ! Toblerone. Fine piece of chocolate. How can the jaffa cake stand up to the Toblerone when the Plain Chocolate Hob Nob wipes the floor with the Jaffa soggy effort

:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

SeattleRedBear said:
I'm assuming mostly our british members will be answering this one as I don't think Jaffa cakes are available in the US. We just discovered sticky toffee pudding on our last trip to London...now I have to keep an eye out for jaffa cakes. I assume this is something that's commonly found in markets??

SRB
A Jaffa cake is a small biscuit offering with a sponge base, orange section on top and chocolate covered. They are nothing to write home about

A tough one this :confused:

Both of them have their merits but I'm going to go with the one that I would like to be eat at the moment which would be the Jaffa Cake. Sadly I don't have any :(

Toblerone

Jaffa Cakes does not sound like a tasty treat to me :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter