To write, or not to write..that is the question

christypooh402

Earning My Ears
I have been getting my Disney fix by reading trip reports here and have decided that I should write my own. Thing is, the trip I want to write about happened last Jan. Is it too late to write a report on that?:hourglass
I also have another question, how do you quote more than one person when doing replies? I'm sure it's simple, but I still haven't got a clue. :confused3
Also, any other tips on writing a trip report would be appreciated, if I do this one, it will obviously be my first!
Thanks all!

It's NEVER too late to write a TR! To quote multiple people in your response, select the middle option of the 3 icons in the bottom right hand corner of each individual post. If you position your cursor over the middle icon it will say "Multi-Quote This Message". You can click on this icon for several posts (the background of the icon will change color to let you know it has been selected) and then click on the "POST REPLY" icon at the bottom left of the thread page. You are then directed to a "REPLY TO THREAD" page with each of the posts you selected separated by [QUOTE = member name;thread #]the actual post[ /QUOTE]. Just post your reply after each one, preview the post, make any changes (I usually have to correct my spelling...:(, then submit the post! Nothing to it!

Looking forward to your TR.

Thank you so much! I never realized what those icons were for!
Gonna get out my notes and upload photos to photobucket and get it started soon then!
Thanks for the motivation!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter