• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? to those who have traveled 95 in RV....

I am so glad I found this thread. We will be traveling from Buffalo, NY and will need to stop on our way down as well. I don't knw the route DH will be taking, but we have to connect with 95 at some point. Thanks for all the information on campgrounds and Flying J's.

We camped at South of the Border. It is right off 95 and exactly 1/2 way for us (500 miles to Disney). I didn't like the look of their hotels, but the campground was quiet and clean. I think it cost $19 for a pull thru site.

All of this info is great. I and DH will be traveling in Feb :banana: to Sebatian Inlet and then FW :cloud9: . we were hoping to not stop :lmao: ( we haven't in 2 years in the car) but, having the motorhome and a trailer we might have to. :confused3 As far as I've heard and seen the Flying J travel centers are accomodating. (and usually with cheap :bounce: gas)

The Flying Js do sound ok. I am taking a list of all the stuff I have learned and I got this great new book called The Next Exit and we will just see where we are when we are ready to call it a night.
I was a bit nervous about it since it is so different then traveling by car but I feel better about it now. I feel like I am armed with the info I need.
:goodvibes

There are two campgrounds at Point South---same entrance road left get you The Oaks at Point South---right gets the KOA----both are nice

we prefer the Oaks as it is a little further from the Hgy--both are just fine

Paul in TX

It isn't specifically for RVing.
It says "The most complete guide of what's available at every Interstate Highway Exit from Coast to Coast. Food, Gas, Hospitals, Lodging, Camping and more. It shows everything and does show what is RV accessible. Some one on the RV forum I go on told me they never leave home without it. It was only like $9.68 or something like that on walmart.com. There is one just for 95 but I thought this would be better since it goes all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter