• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To Sock or Not with Crocs!

Do you sock with Crocs!

• With socks!

• Without socks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
we're split 50-50 in my house. I wear socks and my DH doesn't. I don't care for the way my foot moves around in my croc w/o socks. Thanks for the idea about taking a baggie to put socks in on wet rides.:thumbsup2 I'll do that this time.

I am a sock wearer also! Last year, and the year before, I wore socks. If I came across a ride where I would get wet, I would simply take off my socks and stick them in my backpack, and after the ride, I put them back on. It was no problem.

Now, I wear the Croc flip flops. You should really try them. I used to HATE flip flops, and now I rarely take them off. This way my feet are not hot from wearing socks with my Crocs or their not sweating when I'm not socking...

TRY THE CROC FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... it has been a 50 / 50 split since the poll opened....

Which surprised me! Why you ask, to be honest most of the people I see wearing Crocs have socks on.... :rotfl2:

I will have to pay attention a little bit better the next time I see someone wearing them!

I am a sock wearer also! Last year, and the year before, I wore socks. If I came across a ride where I would get wet, I would simply take off my socks and stick them in my backpack, and after the ride, I put them back on. It was no problem.

Now, I wear the Croc flip flops. You should really try them. I used to HATE flip flops, and now I rarely take them off. This way my feet are not hot from wearing socks with my Crocs or their not sweating when I'm not socking...

TRY THE CROC FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I just can't get past the thing between my toes. I have NEVER been able to wear ANY flip flops. I admit, I haven't tried flip flop Crocs, but that little thingy has always bothered me!! :upsidedow

No socks for us, unless I'm wearing them here in WI and it's cold out. Never wear socks at Disney, and never get blisters. I sometimes rub a little BodyGlide on my feet as a preventitive measure at Disney to make sure the feet don't blister, but so far I've never had a problem.

Might depend when you go-summer is so hot humid I just cant imagine socks especially if you get wet whenever possible like we do. But winter I could see it-although even last XMAS was warm enough with no socks.

If you have CROC Flops I don't see how a sock would work-maybe socks with individual toes?

I have several pairs of crocs and I have worn them both ways but to be honest for the parks I usually have to wear socks because otherwise I end up with blisters if I don't.

I love my crocs! I've never worn them with socks. I just got a pair of Manmoth crocs with the furry stuff inside. I'll most likely wear socks with those.

My first experience with crocs at WDW was on our 06 trip. I was about 10 weeks pregnant with my youngest DS at the time. I was tired! My whole body was tired!! My legs and my butt hurt sooooo bad! I had packed my crocs but hadn't worn them. The middle of the week I put them on because they matched the outfit I had on that day and NO MORE PAIN!! It was sooo nice and such a relief!! I wore them the rest of the week! I now own 4 pair!! 2 regular caymans with disney jibitz in them, the mamoths and a brand new pair of disney crocs!

oh my good lord NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! socks and sandles do NOT go together ever.
I'm sorry, you must have mistakenly gotten lost and thought that this was a fashion thread. Since it's a comfort thread, I'll add my sock crocker vote. :thumbsup2

PS: And I'm an old orthopaedic RN who lived in Birkenstocks until I tried my first crocs pre-Disney trip last year. Now you can't get me out of these ugly, but extremely comfortable shoes. I've had plantar fasciitis for 20+ years, and you most certainly can wear crocs and be very comfy with plantar fasciitis. I LOVE mine!!

If I am wearing my crocs for a while then I need socks. My crocs tend to irritate my feet if I wear them too long without socks.
I would wear very low socks or no show socks with them.

:thumbsup2 Crocs with socs! :thumbsup2

If I'm at Disney, I'm having way too much fun to worry about foot fashion! And my tootsies feel so good all day/all night. Point and stare if ya like - I'm pretty thick-skinned and downright cocky about how smart I am to put comfort first! ;)

Now, I have to admit I am a little more guarded when I'm at home. I wear my beloved red and black Mickey crocs with socks every day inside the house, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public. Nope, not here in the midwest. Not even to walk to the mailbox. The neighbors would talk...:lmao:

the only crocs i wear socks with are the Bistro ones that I wear at work!!
all the other pairs i have i dont wear socks

The first time I wore Crocs to WDW, I wore them with light weight socks. I usually wear cushioned crew socks but I thought it would be cooler (as in less hot) to wear the light weight anklets. Big mistake. I got a horrible blister on the ball of one foot. By the end of vacation I was in agony with every step.

So next trip I went back to my crew socks and as an added precaution, every other day I wore walking shoes with an orthotic insole. No problems in 8days of park visits.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We can't bring ourselves to wear Crocs, let alone do it with socks. I know they're very popular, but............no.:goodvibes

This is very interesting. I wear Crocs CLeos- and I think they are attractive. (no socks ever)

I plan to wear them on my Disney trip since they are all I wear every day at home- however I am a little concerned now to hear some people saying they have had problems with them and blisters... so I hope the comments kep coming- thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter