Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Please tell me which Palo meal served the Peach Souffle? Sounds very interesting to me. :love:

Also, I hope they have the Cabana's Buffett open on our Hawaiian Cruise in Sept. We would like to give it a try.
Were the options different than lunchtime options?

Please tell me which Palo meal served the Peach Souffle? Sounds very interesting to me. :love:

Also, I hope they have the Cabana's Buffett open on our Hawaiian Cruise in Sept. We would like to give it a try.
Were the options different than lunchtime options?

North Europe 235 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

This Peach and Almond souffle is at brunch now.

Lunchtime is Cabanas and Lumiere's on the magic, and the fast food places.

Untitled by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

Disney Fantasy, I believe I just saw your photo on Anastasia's social media page (not their travel website) standing in front of the helicopter. We are in a photo with our guide and Anastasia in the park section of the Peterhof. Thanks again for recommending them!

Thanks for the pics.
I wasn't clear about the dinner buffet at Cabanas, hoping they offer it to us.
I have tried lunch many times.

Thanks for the pics.
I wasn't clear about the dinner buffet at Cabanas, hoping they offer it to us.
I have tried lunch many times.

On the Magic at Dinner there are two versions a sit down served selection from the MDRs or a buffet, the Navigator will list it, the buffet was great. We did it one night.

Disney Fantasy, I believe I just saw your photo on Anastasia's social media page (not their travel website) standing in front of the helicopter. We are in a photo with our guide and Anastasia in the park section of the Peterhof. Thanks again for recommending them!

Yes thats us in front of the helicopter with our guide and the CEO Anastasia, We met up near the Hermitage, so many people followed my advice and had a fabulous time, it was win win, my friends and readers all had a wonderful time and Anastasia did very well.

I am so pleased you had a great time with them on that advice.

I see they were allowing guests to serve themselves in Palo. Our last 2 brunches on The Fantasy they had servers putting food on our plates.
I much rather serve myself, so glad to see it.

I see they were allowing guests to serve themselves in Palo. Our last 2 brunches on The Fantasy they had servers putting food on our plates.
I much rather serve myself, so glad to see it.

We were serving ourselves, normally they serve it only when there is an outbreak of Norovirus (Norwalk Virus).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter