Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Welcome home DF...what a glorious morning to sail into..the cliffs look stunning. hopefully sail away will be equally as good! Though the weather seems to be turning for the next day or so...the Bay of Biscay is going to be fun!

We had calm waters last night, I thought they switched the engines off. First express walk off people have gone but luggage not off as of yet, off to breakfast shortly, have a great cruise!image.jpg

I just want to say a big thank you for those of you who have been reading this thread and viewing the blog. I can see the blog having a lot of views. So thank you again. Whilst this cruise is over ( in Dover) there will be a lot more to come. We have high quality photos to upload and the navigators. These will go up by the weekend. Thank you again for sailing with us.

Reactions: MUN

On our cruise we had added menus for the nights but also 'Regional inspirations' added, with extra choice, I will link in copies of 10 here with desserts the others will be uploaded as photos later from the Disney App on-board as we didn't go to them, IE Copenhagen night 1 in Palo instead and St Petersburg when we got back at 9.40 pm and went to the Cabanas dinner buffet.

Care, like on the Till we meet again allergies may not be shown the Crocketts on that menu are Fish but that wasn't clear by reading it.

Link

Flight over St Petersburg.

Part1

OK Both are part 1 trying to upload part 2

Part 2.

Part 3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter