Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Thanks so much! Seems to be working now for most things but not navigators I don't think

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Seems to be working now

Good -The Photo uploader seems to have jumbled the Navigators a bit but they are all tagged with the port or the sea day, and the pages will go up, numerically, but possible with gaps as I deleted poor copies.

Sorry edited my response after you'd replied! I can't seem to get to the navigators it says these are private still but not sure if its just me. Thanks so much for this info! I love the menus!

Dearest DF,
Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. I thoroughly enjoyed this!! I actually looked forward to the updates. I am going to go through withdrawals like I did when the Tour de France ended!

I will be on the Magic this Thanksgiving, and have an Eastern booked for next Aug that I may switch to this one. You've inspired me!

Best Regards from your friend in the NYC 'burbs (An American but a Londoner forever at heart)

Donna

Dearest DF,
Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. I thoroughly enjoyed this!! I actually looked forward to the updates. I am going to go through withdrawals like I did when the Tour de France ended!

I will be on the Magic this Thanksgiving, and have an Eastern booked for next Aug that I may switch to this one. You've inspired me!

Best Regards from your friend in the NYC 'burbs (An American but a Londoner forever at heart)

Donna

Donna thank you, I not sure if I posted this before but I met so many people on the cruise who either read here or post, or in other places.

(1) The CEO of Anastasia in Russia saw me four times when I was there, she said this year that so many of her business had come from people recommended by me. I said it was a win / win as they get good business but I knew the people booking would have excellent tours. So many people told me it was fantastic and made their trip. I am pleased to have helped all. There has been debate on these boards if you can book private tours I said you could, on the ship port adventurers were still saying you couldn't but the CD Natalie corrected this on her announcements. So at points I was going against DCL advice, but proven correct. I recall a poster here said of a DCL tour in St Petersburg, it was 11 hours of looking at the inside of a bus, the people who followed my advice all didn't have that but had a fabulous time.

(2) Two couples joined our private tour in Helsinki and had a fabulous time, at the end we all discussed St Petes, one said they reluctantly booked a DCL tour as they didn't have a visa and had to, and the other said, they booked Anastasia. The first said they wished they knew that and hadnt seen it here and the others said they saw my twenty odd posts here. I am just pleased to help

(3) Cruise magnets, we changed our door daily, every time I came back from something there was someone at my door, some taking photos, I could even see people through my eyehole and would wait till they went. Over painting has made them not stick. But its nice to know it added enjoyment to some.

YEAH! Thank you so much!

Glad its working.

Forgot to add we had a wonderful Disney Dreams an uncharted classic, last night. After the WDT tour with some of the set, seen, we were reminded of the new additions to the music and show.

At around 8.15 pm Greta Salóme, went up to left side balcony and played on her violin went you wish upon a star and the music from Pirates of the Caribbean,she did this up to show start time.

Lion king has changed costumes and numbers sung and Frozen added in for three songs now. Olaf got a massive round of applause as he came up the lift to the stage.

They had projections stage left and right for lion king and frozen more spectacular than I have seen before and of course Snow, during the Frozen section. and ice projected around the theater.

Forgot to add we had a wonderful Disney Dreams an uncharted classic, last night. After the WDT tour with some of the set, seen, we were reminded of the new additions to the music and show.

At around 8.15 pm Greta Salóme, went up to left side balcony and played on her violin went you wish upon a star and the music from Pirates of the Caribbean,she did this up to show start time.

Lion king has changed costumes and numbers sung and Frozen added in for three songs now. Olaf got a massive round of applause as he came up the lift to the stage.

They had projections stage left and right for lion king and frozen more spectacular than I have seen before and of course Snow, during the Frozen section. and ice projected around the theater.

Isn't Greta Salome amazing?

Isn't Greta Salome amazing?
She really is inst she!
Thanks for the Sundry list!
My pleasure I ferret away information all cruise. I find there is a bit of misinformation on these boards but people can't argue with printed documents.
I have to agree with Donna. I'm going to miss this report as well. Thank you for it and can't wait until next year.
Thank you. More high quality photos will be uploaded this weekend. I am back to work now. The ones there are updating from IPad and IPhone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter