• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

to Round 3...And Beyond! Moms Panel Hopefuls and Friends

It's a no for me too. I'm pretty sure it's because of my video. I loved loved loved my essays but wasn't to sure on the video.

I'm also a no... But it was so magically expressed i can't be sad about it

See y'all in 2014 and good luck to those moving on!!!!! Can't wait to hear who's moving on!

I'm out.
I am not sure how to feel right now.
I am angry, hurt, upset, disappointed in myself, I feel like a failure, like all this planning I do for other people is for nothing.

Heartfelt congratulations to those of you who are moving on. I just know we will see some of you on the Moms Panel website in January!

I really can't believe how many No's I'm seeing, and most from names I was sure were going through. Has anybody heard from Jackie?

I'm out.
I am angry, hurt, upset, disappointed in myself, I feel like a failure, like all this planning I do for other people is for nothing.

Heartfelt congratulations to those of you who are moving on. I just know we will see some of you on the Moms Panel website in January!

I am with you. I am super excited for those who made it, shocked at how many of those I thought were a shoe in did not. I am at the point where I really do not know what they want...

But that won't stop me from trying :)

I'm out.

Are you kidding me?!?!

I really thought you were going to make it!

You have nothing to feel like a failure about. None of us do! We are fabulous women and men! For some reason, it just wasn't our time.

I didn't make it :(

On behalf of Disney Destinations, LLC, thank you so much for applying for the 2013 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
Your application showed us the inspiring role Disney plays in your life. We were and are incredibly touched by your passionate responses and captivated by some of the special anecdotes that you shared with us on your application.
Having received thousands of entries, you can imagine the great task it was trying to narrow the field to the next round. While you were not among those selected, we are very grateful that you took the time to enter; your experiences and love of Disney Parks means so much to all of us.
The 2013 Walt Disney World Moms Panel, disneyworldmoms.com, will be officially announced in January 2013. Successfully making it to this last round indicates that you have an amazing talent to impart your passion for the Disney Parks with others. Your passion for Disney Parks keeps you in a fantastical world full of magic and dreams that we hope you continue to share. I hope you will visit the site regularly and wish that you will consider reapplying for the 2014 panel!
You are part of a very special, pixie-dusted group of people.

I HATE the way they worded this email!!! :mad:
The first paragraph is so exciting, I thought I got it!
It's not until the end of the second paragraph that you realize it says "sorry loser!" :furious:
And then the next paragraph is contradicting too!
Did anyone else get confused by this??? Or am I just stupid :confused3

I really can't believe how many No's I'm seeing, and most from names I was sure were going through. Has anybody heard from Jackie?

She hasn't posted on the fb group or tweeted as of a couple minutes ago. She is who I thought would definitely make it. By all of her posts daily about Disney, I thought she was already on it at first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter