to Round 3...And Beyond! Moms Panel Hopefuls and Friends

I interrupt this regularly scheduled program to request some extra special pixie dust...

Just spoke to my cousin in Chicago.. Her two year old DD is having brain surgery on Monday to remove a cavernous malformation that has been causing her to have seizures every day. She is monumentally stressed out. Please send good thoughts her way and hope that Emily has a successful surgery!! I know I'd be a wreck... :(

Kind of puts things in perspective. I have no greater fear in life than something happening to my kids or DH. While I'd love to be chosen for MP, I am ever thankful for healthy children. Thoughts and prayers with your cousin, her DD, and the entire family.

mjaclyn: Prayers being sent out from Michigan.... May her surgery be successful with a full recovery to health...

I interrupt this regularly scheduled program to request some extra special pixie dust...

Just spoke to my cousin in Chicago.. Her two year old DD is having brain surgery on Monday to remove a cavernous malformation that has been causing her to have seizures every day. She is monumentally stressed out. Please send good thoughts her way and hope that Emily has a successful surgery!! I know I'd be a wreck... :(

Sending many prayers and well wishes to your family. :grouphug:

mjaclyn said:

So sorry to hear this! :-( sending lots of good thoughts to your family.

Oh my goodness :( I am so sorry to hear this! :( All my thoughts and prayers are headed your way. Bless her little heart. :sad1: That just makes me want to squeeze my babies so tight tonight. Please keep us updated.

I don't know if I would have the strength in that situation. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them!

mjaclyn said:

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers sending out some pixie dust for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

I am so sorry to hear that!!! They will be in my prayers!!! May the lord's hands guide the surgeon's hands so that everything turns out OK.

I'm saying an extra prayer for her!

surfergrl31 said:
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers sending out some pixie dust for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

I will add my prayers to everyone else's. I recently have been asking my Facebook friends to pray for my mom who has been quite sick and there is a lot of power and comfort in prayers. Hope the surgery goes well followed by a speedy recovery.

mjaclyn said:

:( lots of prayers heading their way!!

I love the "binders full of women" -- that was beautiful. I wonder if Laura would forward her binders on to Mitt?!? :goodvibes

With all the awesomeness just on this board, I'm sure he wishes she would! :thumbsup2 I bet she keeps those babies on lockdown though.

I will add my prayers to everyone else's. I recently have been asking my Facebook friends to pray for my mom who has been quite sick and there is a lot of power and comfort in prayers. Hope the surgery goes well followed by a speedy recovery.

I hope it's nothing serious with your mom. I'll add her to the prayer list as well. :)

mjaclyn said:

I can't even imagine. Hoping for a successful surgery and full recovery!

So sorry. I will keep her in my prayers as well as the rest of your family!

I am so sorry to hear this! How scary this is for everyone involved! Of course my prayers will be going up on her behalf! Not only that the she comes through surgery safely, but also that the doctors will be able to stop her seizures. Will be lifting up the whole family in prayer. :flower3:

Prayers to your mom as well.

OMG- you guys move fast!

If I had to bring a gift from my region, maybe bagels?
It's too hard to bring a pizza ;)

Back from the Halloween party. And..... no news. Bummer!

Definitely sending prayers out for the intentions you both mentioned. It does bring this all into perspective. Health is really the most important thing. I pray they will both receive more important "good news" than that good news we are waiting for here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter