to Round 3...And Beyond! Moms Panel Hopefuls and Friends

I bet they are breaking for dinner right now. I imagine it will be a little while yet. But, I think we should check our email every 5 minutes, just to be safe. ;)
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Canadian Disney Mom said:
How late?

Not that I will be stalking disboards or email or anything.... ;)

We didn't get the emails until after 10pm last year, that was after John teasing us on twitter the Friday before! It was a very looonnnngggg week, I'm hoping maybe they take mercy on I this time.

I bet they are breaking for dinner right now. I imagine it will be a little while yet. But, I think we should check our email every 5 minutes, just to be safe. ;)

i know i will be. everytime i hear the little chime that i have a new email, my heart skips a beat! :)

I may be way off base, but I think at some point the IT systems people take over...

Did something happen last year that delayed the emails going out? It seems odd that they would make final decisions and then wait an entire week before sending out the emails.. I hope this year they go back to the 2010 formula and notify us on the 26th!! (Today.. :cheer2: )

Just checking in... I have arrived in DC and just caught up on the thread. I survived being away from email for 5 hours. This is all so amazing. Keep thinking good thoughts disney moms. :)

mjaclyn said:
Did something happen last year that delayed the emails going out? It seems odd that they would make final decisions and then wait an entire week before sending out the emails.. I hope this year they go back to the 2010 formula and notify us on the 26th!! (Today.. :cheer2: )

I never heard of something happened, but everyone (even some on the Mom's Panel) didn't understand what was taking so long. I looked at my email from last year and it came November 3 at 10:18 p.m. John tweeted about the panel selection on October 27 so maybe it was just because they added the new panels? Just guessing here.

How are you feeling, Dawn? Still hangin' tough??? :sick:

Yes, holding on for dear life, hoping for real news! Except my DS13 whose in Literary honors classes ended up in altercation, on way home from school! A boy threw my son's friend off his bike & started to hit him, my son went to push the boy off his friend & the boy gave my son a fat lip, my son retaliated & hit the other kid. This has never happened before & why of all days---did it have to be today!
I need some good news & I need it PRONTO!princess:pixiedust:

Yes, holding on for dear life, hoping for real news! Except my DS13 whose in Literary honors classes ended up in altercation, on way home from school! A boy threw my son's friend off his bike & started to hit him, my son went to push the boy off his friend & the boy gave my son a fat lip, my son retaliated & hit the other kid. This has never happened before & why of all days---did it have to be today!

Oh dear! Hope your son is ok!

Good luck everyone! Hoping we hear sooner rather than later! You are a great group!!:grouphug:

Nothing like a little DMP diversion! While you never want your kid getting into a fight, it's admirable that he was sticking up for his friend!

That is horrible! So sorry!

My DH just found he is being replaced by consultant next year....so job hunt is on. He had an interview this AM that we were excited about but too little $$$ though they are discussing upping it.

Had a friend over today helping me post stuff on craigslist...so far behind on this thread. She is not a Disney person at all. Thinks I am insane!

Really needing some pixie dust!

Good luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter