To request a room at CSR..?

OU1247

WDW Newbie
When I booked the room at CSR at AAA I did ask them to request Cabana's 9B thanks to Buzz!

I think I have read somewhere that people need to follow through with a call or fax.

what should I do? Fax, call? Where do I find these numbers...thoughts?

Any info would be very helpful for this newbie.

The past 3 or 4 times we have stayed at CSR and I have always faxed them a request to be close to a bus stop or in a particular part of the resort and have always had a positive experience. Always very happy with where my room was. I send to attn: hotel manager. Not sure if that helps but I am always accommodated. Good luck!

As long as the request is on your reservation, there's no need to follow up with a call or a fax.

If the request is on the reservation, you can be sure that the room assigner will see it. If you call the resort, you're just getting a call center, not the resort itself, so that won't do much good. And a fax may or may not be seen by the room assigner.

Our AAA agent called and made sure my request for Cabanas 8A or 8B was on our reservation and I did not follow-up wtih a call or fax and I got exactly what I wanted on check in at around 7:45 p.m. on a Friday evening....CABANAS 8B... GREAT ROOM...GREAT LOCATION!!!!! We were very happy with our stay at CSR!!! Have a great trip!!!!!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest