To me one small change would make fastpass+ fine

tsmith76

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a 5 day trip. My only change would be that once you are in the park, you wristband should behave just like the old paper ticket system.

I agree that limiting someone to reserved 3 fastpasses a day is appropriate. But once in the park you should be able to keep pulling just like the old way.

We just got back from a 5 day trip. My only change would be that once you are in the park, you wristband should behave just like the old paper ticket system.

I agree that limiting someone to reserved 3 fastpasses a day is appropriate. But once in the park you should be able to keep pulling just like the old way.

Considering how many FP positions it will take just to make 3 ADVANCED FP's a day available to every man, woman, and child at WDW...
Offering both systems simultaneously would not really be such a "small" change.

It's the "ADVANCE" part of the equation that makes the greater problems.

I agree. They should scrap the whole online reservations system and just make it the same as the paper ones, just digital. But sadly I doubt that will ever happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter