• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

to make sure you get your code email...do this!

Mine also ended up in my spam folder. I looked in my spam folder because a coworker mentioned something about an email for a meeting that I hadn't received. The email about the meeting was there along with the 40% pin email. Unfortunately it doesn't work for my dates. Nothing does, because I just want to extend my DVC trip by adding a Friday and Saturday night. Oh well. Maybe I'll just cut back the length of my trip.

Mine also ended up in my spam folder. I looked in my spam folder because a coworker mentioned something about an email for a meeting that I hadn't received. The email about the meeting was there along with the 40% pin email. Unfortunately it doesn't work for my dates. Nothing does, because I just want to extend my DVC trip by adding a Friday and Saturday night. Oh well. Maybe I'll just cut back the length of my trip.

I don't know where my spam folder is, or I'd look in it for MY 40% off email!!!

well if you want the 40% code you have to CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL

I know that calling worked for you..and I am happy that it did:thumbsup2 ..but unfortunately a LOT of people have been calling,calling, calling and they are still unable to get or use the 40% off code. I just don't want people to have too much false hope because the reality is they may or may not be able to make it work just by calling.

My MIL always gets codes :( Sadly we go every year so they don't care if they offer us one....LOL, they know we'll be back. I did add that to my address book though, maybe one day an email will come through.

I am beginning to lose hope:sad2: I have never received one actually but this year I really want one so that we can take our first vacation ever with my BIL and SIL. My husband's brother and wife live 7 hours away from us and he was in the marine corps. Now he is out and it would be great to take a vacation together. Here's hoping for pixie dust...

You'll also want to make sure they have your correct email address. I just called and they had the wrong email address on our file. (I only wonder how many codes I missed because of this.)

I also hate to be the pooper here but I have never gotten a code. I have called and called and called, added disney destinations to my contacts multiple times, signed up everyone in our house, signed up for everything disney,traveled with a grandgathering of 6 families and used my address for there names, order 3 video's a year, logged into disney and priced multiple vacations,completed every stinking survey they offer, :eek: Oh my, am I trying too hard:confused3 I was able to book free dining as a bounce back this year:woohoo: so that was my bit of pixie.

Keep trying people you never know when somthing special will come your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter