To Kevin

I have to say, the restaurant reviews are my favorite. My DW and I are very much looking forward to our upcoming Disney Vacation and Kevin's reviews are a huge help in deciding where to eat.

So Kevin...thank you my friend. Your insights and and experiences are very much appreciated! :thumbsup2

We love you too Kevin. I found the majority of reviews to spot on!!!! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

While I'm glad you made the point that you are coming from a different perspective than most of us because you live there and haven't spent all day at the parks, I love your dining reviews. I'm a rather picky eater and don't like to try new places. Because of Kevin, I'll now go to all the places my DH wants to go.

I love Kevin's reviews even when I disagree I enjoy hearing someone else's experience. And like he mentioned, he is going in with a fresh outlook, not from a day at the parks.

*I told my husband about the review of the Grand Floridian Cafe (from an old podcast when Kevin waited so long for a table and then left), and my husband was saying- "no that place was so good." I laughed because I reminded him that we waited 50 minutes (and we had an ADR), our food took forever to come out, and they brought us the wrong dessert and we couldn't flag the waiter down so we just ate it. We then both laughed because since we were on our honeymoon during that visit, my husband blocked all of this out and all he remembers was that it was "fantastic."

Haha, it is good to hear Kevin's unbiased point of view.

I really enjoy Kevin's reviews. They're funny, and it's a part of the podcast where you can tell the entire crew has settled back comfortably in their chairs and are waiting to hear what Kevin has to say. And I love this - if Kevin has a particular expression on his face (mischevious) or it's gonna be a rough review, Bob usually interjects with a comment to let us know what's coming ("Buckle up, people!").

When Kevin doesn't like a restaurant, he often goes into some detail explaining why he didn't care for this or that. I appreciate that. Sometimes I'll disagree with him, but that's why I like and respect the reviews. He gives me enough information that I can make up my own mind. The "sad little crabcake" review comes to mind - my heavens that was funny, but I remember, too, how much time Kevin spent explaining about the crabcake. It was a thoughtful review, in addition to be riotously funny.

Now that the rest of the crew is working on resort reviews, I'm enjoying those as well. I've certainly come to love the restaurant reviews (and John's added commentary!!!!), and I'm delighted to fnd that the rest of the crew is as much fun with the resort reviews. When Bob mentioned he had another resort review coming, I was sorely disappointed that they didn't get to it this week!

Kevin, thank you for those reviews!

Its the *sigh* right before the review that gets me giggling straight away!

Keep up the good work Kevin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter