To kem330

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
I had booked OKW in the begining og Jan cause BWV & VWL were booked out. I went on the wait list but did not hear from MS so I called Monday which was 7 days from arrival and they take you off the wait list at that point. They said that nothing had opened up and I could try calling this week to see if anything opened but maybe I will call 1 more time and then just stay at OKW. We have a car so I don't feel too dependent on the buses there and what the heck we'll be in DISNEYWORLD!!!
Marianne :cool: P.S. We own at OKW & BWV

Thanks Marianne, I was just wondering how hard it is to get into BW- we are buying a resale and won't be able to make a ressie for 3-4 weeks so I wondered if we'd be able to get in at all next new years or if they'll all be taken up by then. :)

kem330 why don't you call and see if they have any ressies avail now or let the seller call and make the ressies for you? I called every day for a week for a 2 bdrm standard view for the 1st week in Dec and got it at the 11 month window I don't think I would have gotten the standard view at the 7 month window as I have always gotten the preferred view at the 7 month. Good luck with your ressies and hope you get what you want. You will love staying at the BW its a lot of fun there. How many points did you buy? 4 MORE DAYS AND WE'LL BE HOME AGAIN!! Marianne P.S.I have to say that Dec in DW is my most favorite time to go!! :cool:

Bunny,

Were you the family from Long Island we met at the Crystal Palace before MVMCP the second week of December 2000?

YES!!! I thought you said your name was DVCRob and I have been looking all over for you and couldn't find you!! How are you and your family!!? We had a wonderful vacation in Dec. and the YC was outstanding and VWL was breathtaking loved everything!! We (my husband Joe and I) are leaving Mon for 5 days at OKW as I couldn't pass up the low airfare from SW at $100. each RT!! and only 40 points at OKW!! and $93. rental from Dollar!! We may be eating "in" every day but we will be smiling a lot!! :D :D :D How was your trip and when are you going BACK! How is everyone feeling are they all over being sick? Joe was really sick the last 3 days in Dec. and I got sick when we got home had to stay home from work another week finally felt better around the time Christmas came. Joe's birthday was Jan 12th and I surprised him with this trip. Boy was he shocked but now he is really into it and is excited to go!! Hope the weather is good as we have never gone down in Feb. Glad we met and hope we see you guys again!! :) :) Marianne

Marianne- I guess Disney dropped the provision that let sellers reserve for their buyers. So we'll have to wait. Hope we are lucky- it seems like so many people go down then. Feb should be decent weather- of course this past new years it was in the 50's. A year ago we were there and it was high 60's- 70 and cool at night. We are buying 200 pts with all 2000 and 2001 pts available (dec. use year). We will probably bank and borrow - we are trying to take our whole family and will need one 2 bedroom and 3 studios- we're really stuck on BW because all the teenagers love that area. We've always stayed at the BC so I hope it will be comparable- can't wait to see how BCV turns out!
Have a great trip!
Karen

Marianne,

Nice to find you. Everyone is feeling much better, thanks. We will be at OKW late on Wednesday thru Monday the 12th. We could not pass on the low air fair either. We had a wonderful time in December. Although my wife missed MVMCP on Monday we talked Disney into tickets for Thursday night. MVMCP was sold out for that night but when we explained the circumstances they went ahead and sold us tickets.

We planned this trip at the last minute. We already had plans to be at OKW from 3/22 thru 3/30 but with annual passes and low air fare we just could not pass. It was nice to meet your family and perhaps we will run into each other next week.

DVC Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter