To Go?

A few places in the parks MAY occasionally let you get a small item to go (for instance, Le Cellier sometimes lets people get the cheese soup to go). Some of the resort restaurants will sometimes let people pick up a meal. It depends very much how busy they are.

If you have a fussy child and have decided you need to leave mid-meal, any restaurant will pack up what's left of your meal so you can take it with you.

If you're looking to walk up to LeCellier or Mama Melrose's and order entrees to go......forget it. The kitchens just aren't staffed for that kind of a load. For instance, Le Cellier is very popular, and probably seats a couple hundred people (I'm guessing). There are many thousands of people in Epcot at any given time. If they allowed takeout, can you imagine how many people would walk up and want to order? Hundreds, potentially. They just can't do it.

Thanks. That' what I imagined but I saw that somebody was posting the picture of cheese soup as "to go". So I wondered that any other restaurant can pack something small for take out. Does anybody have a list of the item you can take out from TS restaurant?

I have been able to get sticky wings to go from the Kona Cafe at the Poly. We had to go there to order them in person though, they wouldnt take the order over the phone.

Thanks. That' what I imagined but I saw that somebody was posting the picture of cheese soup as "to go". So I wondered that any other restaurant can pack something small for take out. Does anybody have a list of the item you can take out from TS restaurant?
No because, as Lynne points out, most restaurants will not allow it. Examples:
I couldn't get onion rings to go at 50s Prime Time.
A poster couldn't get their dessert to go at Olivia's (they could, however, have it served on a plate, then take a bite, then get a 'doggie bag' for the rest - go figure :rolleyes: ;))
It's also possible that, while Le Cellier will do the soup to go, that the picture you saw may have been from a prior Food & Wine Festival.

The LeCellier cheese soup is just about the only thing I've ever heard of folks being able to get 'to go'. At any TS restaurant. And even they won't do it all the time, only if they're not super-busy, at the staff's discretion.

Honestly, I wouldn't count on being able to get anything as take-out at a TS restaurant. There are a huge variety of counter service places, and they will let you order to-go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter