To Fl. Disers, we're leaving next week, how is evening weather right now?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Do we need to pack sweatshirts for night time? We've gone in April before, and we didn't need them and lived in shorts. Is it any different lately?

excellent, thanks. hmmmm...leave the sweatshirt home?

We were there March 29 to April 6th it rained every single day, sometimes for hours and hours. It was super hot, 86 or so. The first few days it was a cool at night, around 70 but with the rain it felt cooler

excellent, thanks. hmmmm...leave the sweatshirt home?

We'll be there next week as well! We're bringing sweatshirts to have, because I find that around day 3 in Florida I get used to the temps and find nighttime to be somewhat chilly.

Then again, many other DIS'ers suggest "accidentally" forgetting a sweatshirt so you HAVE to buy one at Disney! :rolleyes1

I'm about 3 hours further south but we have very similar weather. I would say bring a couple light jackets/sweatshirts as I think we're scheduled to have a "cool front" sometime next week, but lows won't be lower than mid 50s I think.

It looks like Monday (4/14) the "cool" front moves in with a low of 55 Monday night, the other days next week call for lows in the low-mid 60s, highs in the upper 70s - low 80s. A great time to visit. What we call "Chamber of Commerce Weather" !

Kim

Do you know of a good web site for me to get weather reports for the orlando area?

thank you everyone! oh and shhhh....no rain please.:)

Looks like I am going to miss you by a few days, Jill. :(

Enjoy. :cool1:

Darn it Dan, would have loved to have strolled the Epcot countries with you or something, I would have loved to take some photo lessons from you. That would have been awesome. Have a fantastic trip, we'll meet up someday!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter