To do on last night of honeymoon

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Before we leave for our cruise, we have one night alone at WDW and we are using our complimentary night at the GF that night. Any ideas for what we should do? I'm thinking we could do a nice dinner at Narcoosees, splurge and do the private dining on the balcony at GF, or something like that. Any other ideas?

I'm a little worried about Victoria and Alberts because we are picky eaters... Steak, chicken, or pork and potatoes type of people and we don't eat fish, duck, etc.... Would it still be worth it?

And on our cruise we might try Remy which is similar

As picky eaters I might stick with Remy's as its cheaper than V&As and will give you an idea of the experience in case you decide to go to V&As later.

We had our wedding dinner at the Chef's Table at V&As and it was the most memorable meal of my life!

As you don't eat seafood I'm not sure I'd recommend Narcosees either but check the menu to see if there are dishes you would enjoy. I would probably pick private dining at gf or a fireworks cruise with private dining for wishes.

Firstly congratulations!

I'm pretty sure you can tell them you don't eat certain foods when you make your reservation ahead of time. I have food allergies and my fiancé is a picky eater and they have always been very accommodating.

I'm a little worried about Victoria and Alberts because we are picky eaters... Steak, chicken, or pork and potatoes type of people and we don't eat fish, duck, etc.... Would it still be worth it?

My DH and I did V&A and did not think it was worth doing. We love fine dining but it might be a bit much for a picky eater in my opinion. My husband is somewhat picky and there were quite a few unusual dishes (like quail) that he did not feel confident about. Overall, it was the most expensive food we ever ate but not even close to best food we ever ate. I would recommend booking California Grill so that you are finishing up during MK Fireworks and ask for a window seat facing the MK. Tell them it is your honeymoon. We did this on our honeymoon and it was a magical experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter