• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

to anyone who does Sunshine Rewards

rainy~daze

I love spring! Flowers grow in the spring:)~Autumn
who has NOT yet done the paid offer for Blockbuster, I wanted to let you in on my secret. It says you have to sign up for the 9.99 a month to get the 10 credit, but I had been in my local Blockbuster a few days ago and saw on their counter a 6 digit code for a free 2 week trial of Blockbuster online, when I went thru the link on Sunshine I entered my info and the 6 digit code, and it worked!!! I got 2 weeks free for Blockbuster and got my 10 credit from Sunshine. Yes you still have to put in your cc info, just cancel it by the 14th day and you won't be charged a penny. I got 10 bucks and 3 free movie rentals! Can't beat that. I don't know if it is a regional code based on where you live or anything, I would recommend calling your local Blockbuster to see if they have a code for the free 2 week trial of Blockbuster online. Hope it helps someone!!

RainyDaze:

I also have the promo code for a free trial. However, when I click on the Sunshine rewards link for Blockbuster, there is no place for the promotional code on the sign up page. That page asks for CC info so I am leery to click on the sign up now block when I have provided my CC without the promo code. It looks like that signs me up for the 9.99/month deal. I did try the blockbuster link that is on the literature Blockbuster gives you with the promo code and the page that comes up with that link does have a place for the promo code.

Anyway, just wondering how you were able to use both sunshine rewards and the free trial promo.

Thanks.

I clicked thru the link on the Sunshine page for the offer, ( I don't know if it is still there or what the offer # was, I deleted it after I did it)..but when I clicked thru that link, it brought up a page that asked for last name, first name, email, password, gift/promo code, then agree to terms checkbox, then try it now (or sign up) then on the next page it took my cc info. If you are going thru the link on sunshine and it doesn't bring up that page, see if there is a place to click that says do you have a promo code? HTH!

Darn it...Our closest Blockbuster is over an hour away near where DH works. I would love to use the free trial and all that but I wish I had the promo code. Anyone have one so I can try and see if it works?

Thanks rainydaze. I will try that.

Tommygirl79: My promo code is 97015. You can try it and see if it works for you. It says it is good for a free month trial.

Has this worked for anyone else? I put in for it on the 14th, but have not yet gotten my SR credit, and I'm wondering if its because of the special code I used. Any other experiences welcome (including how long this takes to credit).

Thanks!

I signed up on the 13th and haven't seen a credit yet, either. Anyone else? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter