• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To answer all your questions, YES it can be done

MisterPat

"It all started with a daddy wondering where he co
I've read tons of posts over the years about doing multiple parks in one day, many of them asking if their plans are possible. I'm here to tell you that if there's a will, there's a way. No matter how ambitious your plans are, you can make it happen with a lot of careful planning.

We set out on what DD's and I call an "Adventure Day" last summer and accomplished something we thought nearly impossible. We've done these days before...4 parks in one day, as many headliners as possible. But this summer, in July with peak crowds, we did 4 parks, 14 headliners in 14 hours...with a break to go back to our off-site condo to swim and eat.

Here's the rundown:

8:05 - Arrive at DHS
8:45 - FP Toy Story (9:40-10:40 return)
9:00 - Tower of Terror
9:15 - Rock-n-Rollercoaster
9:50 - Toy Story Midway Mania
10:05 - Star Tours
10:30 - Depart DHS
10:45 - Arrive at EPCOT
10:50 - FP Mission Space (11:40-12:40)
11:00 - Test Track (single rider)
11:30 - Lunch at Sunshine Seasons
11:40 - FP Soarin' (4:00-5:00 return)
12:05 - Mission Space
12:30 - Depart EPCOT
1:00 - Arrive at AK
1:15 - Expedition Everest (single rider - 2x)
1:45 - Kilimanjaro Safari
2:30 - Fastpass Dinosaur (3:00-4:00 return)
quick snack break
3:00 - Dinosaur
3:30 - Depart AK
3:50 - Arrive at EPCOT
4:00 - Soarin'
4:40 - Depart EPCOT
5:00 - Arrive at Resort for swim/dinner break
6:00 - Depart Resort
6:45 - Arrive at MK
6:55 - Fastpass Splash Mountain (9:10-10:10 return)
7:00 - Big Thunder Mountain
7:50 - Space Mountain
9:10 - Splash Mountain
9:30 - Jungle Cruise
10:05 Depart MK

So, it is possible to do all the parks in one day and not skimp on the attractions you want to do.

Good for you! We just did the 4 park challenge in September. Our rule was that we had to hit at least 2 headliner rides, eat, and purchase an item in every park. And we had to do it all prior to making our 5:20 ADR at Chef Mickey's. It was tough b/c we didn't get going until after 10am, but we did it. True, it was September, so the lines weren't bad. We did not have MB or FP+. The hardest part was the transportation. Regardless, we had a blast and hit all the biggest rides (except TSM) in one day!

We want to do it again next year, but w/o an ADR, and we want to add in the water parks.

Like PP said, it can always be done!

We did it too in Sept. We had to ride 3 rides, eat something, trade a pin, and see a show. It was very fun!!! We got to the parks shortly after opening and got done about 6:00 pm. We did have our own transportation which helped.

yes BUT these were done BEFORE the FP+ making getting extra FP a nightmare.. when FP machines are emptied before 9:30 every morning

yes BUT these were done BEFORE the FP+ making getting extra FP a nightmare.. when FP machines are emptied before 9:30 every morning

OP, that's must have been a great adventure day for you!
:flower3:

I am pretty certain that pre FP+ rollout this was quite possible.

Now, however, maybe not so much :(

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

I will take up the challenge on a future trip. With minor tweaking, this is still possible, even with FP+.

Here's how:

FP+ three attracions in MK, for late in the day (after 8:00 pm).
Rope Drop at DHS. Ride Toy Story upon arrival at DHS instead of FP, then Tower of Terror, then Rock-n-Rollercoaster, then Star Tours. (Did this on another trip and left park by 10:15.)
Upon arrival at EPCOT, ride Soarin', Test Track (single rider) and Mission Space in that order. Grab lunch when available.
Upon arrival at AK, ride Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest (single rider), then Dinosaur.

This can all be done by dinner time without any FP's.

Then, complete the plan at MK with the FP+s.

I will be there in April, and I'm sure I can talk DD into doing this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter