To: Annual Pass Holders

karenperez

Future Disney Bride !!
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how AP holders know when and how much in discounts they get at the WDW Resorts. Is there an annual schedule made by Disney that tells you your benefits, or do you just have to call when you're planning a trip to find out? If there is a set schedule of discounts, could someone please post it here? I am considering AP's for my DF and I... we are going to have an Intimate Wedding in 2007. :bride: Thanks!!!

When you purchase an AP they give you a little booklet with all the discounts. Nothing really great, but some good stuff. The best one is the 10% off at the big Disney Store in Downtown Disney. Others include, and I could be wrong on some, discounts on marine and bike rentals, some lunches at Epcot, and possibly some resorts, backstage tours, and park hopper passes. Thats all I could remember off the top of my head.

karenperez said:
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how AP holders know when and how much in discounts they get at the WDW Resorts. Is there an annual schedule made by Disney that tells you your benefits, or do you just have to call when you're planning a trip to find out? If there is a set schedule of discounts, could someone please post it here? I am considering AP's for my DF and I... we are going to have an Intimate Wedding in 2007. :bride: Thanks!!!

There really is not a set schedule for room discounts. They truly are a surprise as to what they will be, when they will be and even if there will be any.

Congrats on the wedding.

In addition to everything the pp's mentioned you will normally get a passholder e-mail from disney when they have a new room discount available.

Tina

Check out www.mousesavers.com. They list all the current available AP discounts. The website is updated daily. So, if they release new dates you can find it there. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter.

They don't provide the little booklet with the ticket sleeve anymore. Last one was for 2005. They said that everything is on the website and it changes, so it doesn't make sense to publish the books. I gotta believe the little books were an expense they wanted to avoid.

Even the AP sleeves are generic. They use to have different pass sleeves between AP and PAP. (I don't know about Seasonal.) Now they are all the same.
The discounts are not that great (beyond room discounts).

Disney(dot)com now has a section for passholders:
All you have to do is enter your AP number on the back of your pass and it will bring up a page with all the passholder specials. I booked WL in June over the internet with the AP discount. There's also a FL resident page for those who are not AP holders. Constantly check back if your looking for a room because new blocks of rooms open all the time. As far as resort discounts, I haven't found any resort that gives any kind of a discount for AP holders. For shopping, there is only one store at the Market Place (Downtown Disney) that gives 10%, none of the parks offer discounts.
However, 50% off mini-golf :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter