? To all who wear Crocs.

mercydisney

Is it on sale?
I just purchased my very 1st pair of crocs. 20% off at Hallmark w/coupon. :banana:
Here's my question, are they suppose to be tight? I tried them on in the store and they were very comfortable, I bring them home they hurt. Do I need a bigger size? I purchased a small, I am size 7 1/2- 8 (depeding on the shoe) Should I get the medium? I really like them, I got them in fuschia. DD6 has a pair and she won't take them off. Do I have to wear them in?
All my friends here a DIS swear by them and I value your judgement. That is why I come to you for help. THANKS !!! :wave:

The 'beach' style is a 2 size range. The medium is a Womens 8-9 and a Mens 6-7. Your feet are not supposed to touch any edge of the shoe (front, back or sides) If they do, you can expect blisters to form.
DH has a 'thick' foot, and had to get a XXXX-L shoe to keep the top of his foot from rubbing. It = a size 16, which is the size he wears in a tennis shoe.
They appear to be just a bit too long, but the next size down, his food rubs the top of the shoe. He has worn them for 3 months now and had no problems.
I am getting ready to order myself a new pair. My beach pair is showing signs of wear and need to be replaced, after 6 months of solid wear!

We did not have a period of 'breaking in'. I did however, for the first few days wear mine with socks, because I was not used to the massaging nubbies on the bottoms. But otherwise they were pure bliss from the first time I put them on my feet.
:teeth:

Hi,
I just got my first pair of croc footwear as well...My shoe size is the same as yours and I went with the med...I don'tthink they are supposed to be tight. Maybe go back and try on the next size and see what you think :confused3
When trying on, I tended to be trying on the small, too I think cause they are just a "bigger" loking shoe and make the foot look bigger than it really is, but realized the small was tightish. I never would have tried these crocs were it not for the DIS!! :cheer2: Good luck!

I wear a 7 to 7.5 and I got the mediums. They actually felt huge at first but comfy. I would say you need a larger size.

There should be lots of breathing room around your feet. If they're tight, you should go up a size.

I cannot wear the Beach style croc. I am a size 9, and the med are 8/9, to small and the large is a 10/11, to big. They make the Caymen style which comes in whole sizes and looks like the Beach style. Dicks Sporting has them online, but not on the store. They had free shipping last week. You might want to try them.

Crocs Rule !!!!!
Jenny

I tried on a pair of these after reading everyones rave reviews and they felt , well, hard and plasticy. Do they really feel comfortable? I think they are kinda ugly,no offense but I will sacrifice beauty for comfort. Where do you buy them cheap?

Ok......I have to ask it.......

Do they cause foot odor? I can't imagine walking around in plastic/rubber shoes all day and them not producing quite a bit of sweat, and therefore, odor. :confused3

I am a nurse, and on my feet for the better part of 12 hours a day I wear Dansko (ugly as h*ll, but comfortable) which are leather. I cannot imagine my feet not melting in plastic/rubber.

Sometimes my feet get wet sometimes not, I wear very thin socks with mine. Everyone who has posted is right though do not let any part really touch your foot, with the exception of the bottom. I love mine and use to have horrible foot pain before at WDW, now it's a breeze. I only get leg pain now due to working on my feet all week and spending my "off" time walking around WDW, but my toes, heel, etc are in pure bliss.

I had to try several pairs on in the same size. Seemed like some were a little bigger then others even though they were all Med. I guess it is how they make them in the mold. I do not have a problem at all with my feet getting wet or stinky. I love mine and even wear them when I cut hair all day. They seem to help my feet and legs.

Just came back from Hallmark, the sales people were great. The location I purchased them in didn't have the size I needed. They called a nearby store and they had them. For all who posted to get the size medium, THANKS. Your right,
they are the right size for my feet. They are comfy except they are just a little sweaty, but it's forgetable because of the comfort. Have not taken them off since I bought them home. I ended up getting DD6 another pair in light blue. They came out to $19. w/ the coupon!

Now all I need is for my free dining trip to get here.
But I have to say getting ready for the trip is part of the fun!

Thanks again to all my DIS board Friends. :wave:

Englisheacha, yes it was a Hallmark coupon. It was some sort of promotion anything in store as long as it was not on sale you would get 20% off. I also given a free a suncatcher. I asked the sales lady if they would be giving out anymore coupons, she stated they have been giving coupons all summer and they will be giving out more in the near future. Also if you register w/them they give out coupons for B'day.

I wear an 7.5-8 and I got small. Glad I did as I think they stretched a bit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I have terrible knee pain and they have helped that considerably. I also wear a thin 1/2 sock. Just covers your toes.( like half a PED...remember those!) Got them in Kohls.

I am between sizes for the Beach style crocs. The 8 is too small and the 9 is too large.... I purchased the croc flip-flops a couple of weeks ago and love them! I have worn them everyday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter