To all the Chef Tj followers on the boards!

flick

Some girls are just born with pixie dust in their
Just a heads up. Chef Tj will be moving to the morning shift at 1900 PF starting Sunday, 19 May. I just found this out when I called to see if he will be there the night I was trying to make ressies to go see him. It looks like he will still be off on Fridays and Saturdays. Thought you all would like to know. :goodvibes

Is this chef a celebrity with a reality TV show and everything or is this as odd as it sounds?

(If I'm missing something obvious, please cut me some slack, I'm still out about a billion hours of sleep and now cold medicine is making me loopy.)

Is this chef a celebrity with a reality TV show and everything or is this as odd as it sounds?

(If I'm missing something obvious, please cut me some slack, I'm still out about a billion hours of sleep and now cold medicine is making me loopy.)

He's not a televised chef or anything. He's got a following here because he's earned a reputation for creating unique, off-menu dishes for those with dietary restrictions. No good deed goes unpunished. ;)

He's not a televised chef or anything. He's got a following here because he's earned a reputation for creating unique, off-menu dishes for those with dietary restrictions. No good deed goes unpunished. ;)

Well, I guess there's a decent reason for people to follow him around then. I hope Disney is aware of his fan club and pays him accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter