To all Keurig owners (and coffee/tea drinkers), would this interest you?

To all Keurig owners (and coffee/tea drinkers), would this interest you?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Yes, if reasonably priced

• Other (because there always needs to be one)

Results are only viewable after voting.

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
If you had a local store that had almost all the different varieties of K-cups and also let you mix and match by the cup, would you shop there?
To the coffee/tea drinkers, what if there was a wide variety of coffees and teas to chose from. Like loose teas and whole bean coffees. Would that interest you?

Yes, it would interest me. But it would need to be priced pretty close to the current cups of "all the same" to really appeal to me. These cups are expensive! (But I keep teling myself that there is so much less waste that it all evens out.)

Yes. It would have to be close to the price of the regular "deals" but, since I'd be getting my own "hand picked" selection, I would expect to pay more.

It also would need to be in a location that is easy to get to/convenient.

Yes. It would have to be close to the price of the regular "deals" but, since I'd be getting my own "hand picked" selection, I would expect to pay more.

It also would need to be in a location that is easy to get to/convenient.

Like a freestanding store, such as in a plaza, or a mall setting?

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I wish there was a store around me that sold by the single K-cup. I frequently want to try new varieties and don't want to buy a whole box in order to do so. Great idea!!!

Yes. Bed Bath and Beyond used to do this and stopped. I miss trying stuff.

I would be intersted if they were available for the Tassimo...we got one for Christmas and I love it!

I would be intersted if they were available for the Tassimo...we got one for Christmas and I love it!

Yes, forgot to say pods would be available too, as well as coffee and teas accessories like tea pots, mugs, brewers, etc.

Sounds like the store would be selling convience only. So to shop there, it would have to be in my regular shopping area & not out of my way. Have great free parking. And the product would have to cost the same as at the best place I could normally buy the product.

Anything about the store that makes it inconvienent for me, would rule me out from going there.

I can already buy boxes and mix the cups in a stand myself.

I make our own pods at home using Dunkin Donuts coffee. Can't beat the price! I make 20 at a time and store them in a sealed pod canister.

I'd be all over it! I think you should do bins for loose kcups, like a candy store, where people can mix and match. Those obviously would be more expensive than buying by the case, but worth it, in my opinion. (currently have boxes of kcups I tried and didnt like lingering in my cupboard)

I think being next to a supermarket or Target would be good, because everyone goes there at least once a week. lol.

There actually is a store like this where I live. They used to be just a water distributor and now they sell the K-Cups and industrial machines in the lobby. They sell 25 K-Cups for $14 which is more expensive, but you can't beat the fact that they have so much variety. I got sick of buying whole boxes that I ended up not liking and giving away.

I tell everyone about the place and they seem to do pretty well with it. They have a lot of flavors of decaf and teas that I haven't seen anywhere else.

we have a couple places by us that cell loose teas and coffee beans and they are always pretty busy. I love loose teas, and the ladies that work at my favorite store are so helpful and the prices are very reasonable. I also love that I can get small 1oz baggies of loose tea to sample before I commit to purchasing larger quantities. My favorite store also sells herb mixes and different varieties of peppercorns, exotic sugars, and salts. I would love it if I had a place to purchase different K cups.

If you had a local store that had almost all the different varieties of K-cups and also let you mix and match by the cup, would you shop there?
To the coffee/tea drinkers, what if there was a wide variety of coffees and teas to chose from. Like loose teas and whole bean coffees. Would that interest you?

This sounds like a great idea to me, but I had a thought: If this is something you want to pursue, I think you need to make sure that the Green Mountain Coffee Company (which owns Keurig) is on board with this idea...it is possible that there is some sort of prohibition in place by them or the coffee roasters of the various flavors that might forbid a store from doing this (I have no idea if that is the case, but it might be...there are so many boxed products that say on the box "Not for individual retail sale" that It might be the case).

Just check before investing a bunch of money and finding yourself on the wrong side of a legal issue.

I'd be all over one of these stores if they had them. I believe that there are places online that do this kind of thing, but I'm impatient and hate delayed gratification, so it would be nice to have somewhere to go and buy it, and not have to pay extra for shipping!

However, will Keurig machines be the coffee pot of the future and last forever, or is it just a fad? There were a ton of "low carb" stores when that fad was big and they all went out of business. I have a Keurig machine that I love, but I'm not sure if something new and better will come out eventually, or if this will take over the coffee scene forever? Just something to think about :)

If your variety is good...then I would be all over it too. I would even be all over it online (if the shipping were free). The places online right now have a pretty limited selection or you have to pick at least five of each one, etc.

If you do a store, I would offer "tastes" (ie. brew a cup there to try it) for .75 a cup or something. People might stop in just for a inexpensive cup of coffee and then buy more while they are there!

You should also do mix/match flavored creamer cups.....

If your variety is good...then I would be all over it too. I would even be all over it online (if the shipping were free). The places online right now have a pretty limited selection or you have to pick at least five of each one, etc.

If you do a store, I would offer "tastes" (ie. brew a cup there to try it) for .75 a cup or something. People might stop in just for a inexpensive cup of coffee and then buy more while they are there!

You should also do mix/match flavored creamer cups.....

Yep, that would be a feature as well. Probably would branch out into internet sales as well.

For me it's a "maybe." Nice idea, but I usually just order k-cups on-line from Amazon. I order a couple of different kinds at a time, so I have a small choice each day. :)

Tea yes, coffee, no.

I am a tea drinker.

There already is a nice tea shop in my local mall and I like going there, although I can't afford nor do I need any more tea pots or mugs. I just need the loose and bagged tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter