To all homebuyers/homebuilders

fairytalehaven

Mom of 2 furry girls ~~~Yes, I have dreams, hopes,
In your process have you ever just had enough and want to back out? This process has been going on for 8 months now. We have hit a few bumps, nothing major (YET) just neighbor crap. But i just start thinking about all of this stuff and my stomach starts turning and i want to give up. I don't care I am scrapping some money together to go to disney to get away. I start looking at all the bills and just want to be sick. It's not even the house building it's all the other crap. Utilities to run are EXPENSIVE!! I was thinking of just having lanterns to light the house with. I know everything should work out at the end. I felt the same way when we first bought our current house. I guess it's that I like knowing everything, and not knowing all these things is driving me crazy...

I am trying to think of ways to make some extra money so we don't have to use the whole loan. May have a yard sale..any suggestions?

Oh well just wondering if anyone else has felt this way...

::yes:: ::yes::

Mine is I keep thinking "why on earth are we spending this much money when we could stay here & be mortgage free in 2 yrs at age 42. ???"

Instead, we'll have a big monthly payment until we are 70. :rolleyes:

Corey and I are going to be in the same boat soon...we have not even started building yet (we have a lot) and we are both terrified. We know we can afford it but we have decided not to get our loan over a certain $ amount. So we are paying off the lot and then revisiting building.

But it does keep us up at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter