To all DISigners

sweetblonde3287

Earning My Ears
Hey,
I have an idea that i think would be cute but don't know how it would turn out....I would like a cute mother/daughter shirt. I was thinking of having like Kanga on one shirt for the Mother one, and then Roo for my daughter but since Roo is a boy I don't know how it would turn out. If you can think of anybody alse that would be cute too then that would be fine. Our names are Emily(Mom), Ella (daughter).
Thanks in advance,
Emily(sweetblonde3287)

I threw these together they are simple and a little plain, but they may work. There are other pictures of Marie that I have but I liked her face in this one. Hope you like them.
mothercat.jpg
Marie.jpg

I did this one for another of our DISer friends.
I am happy to adapt it as necessary
Let me know if you would lik this done

Mumanddaughter2-1.gif

This is like what I'm wanting. Is there any way you could put like a frame or something around them? I think that might make them less plain. Thanks.

Emily

not sure exactly what you're looking for, but there's always the Queen (who never gets a name) and Sleeping Beauty. or the Queen of Hearts and Alice, although that's a slightly more strained relationship. hope that helps : )

I assumed you were talking about these as the other one had a frame of sorts. I went with just a simple rectangle frame but if you would like somethng specific please feel free to tell me and I will see what I can do. I don't know why the mother one is so big they were made and sized the same way?

Marie2.jpg
mothercat2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter