To Alaska & Beyond!

We were also celebrating an anniversary - our 35th. My husband walked by while I was reading your TR and thought I was looking at our trip pictures :) We would love to go back too but I have so many trips on my bucket list.
I know the feeling...European river cruise, Mediterranean cruise, Norway cruise..... :sad2:

Great report, Bill! Amazing how things look so different in the sun (or rain). You had such beautiful weather for Tracy Arm!

What did the voice of the monorail look like? That is SO COOL!!!!!

We had Clayton on the cruise last week (Magic). Maybe you will get him again in a month! Such a great ship- we had brunch and dinner at Palo, too- can't choose a favorite, just like you. :)

All the pics were SO nice- thanks for posting them. Just gorgeous in Alaska!

Great report, Bill! Amazing how things look so different in the sun (or rain). You had such beautiful weather for Tracy Arm!
Thanks so much! We could not have asked for better weather...except in Vancouver where it rained the entire time! :sad2:

What did the voice of the monorail look like? That is SO COOL!!!!!
Very nondescript and nerdy! Think Doogie Howser meets Sheldon Cooper!

We had Clayton on the cruise last week (Magic). Maybe you will get him again in a month! Such a great ship- we had brunch and dinner at Palo, too- can't choose a favorite, just like you. :)
Clayton was fantastic but I'm sure whomever is there will be as well. We couldn't decide either about Palo so we booked both again! :rotfl:

All the pics were SO nice- thanks for posting them. Just gorgeous in Alaska!
Thanks again. We've talked to many people about cruising various places...Caribbean, Med, European river & Alaska. A few people here and there said they had less than great trips everywhere except Alaska. Add us to the group that says Alaska cruises are the best!!

Sorry it took me so long to join in, but at least it gave me the opportunity to take it all in one sitting! What an incredible trip this must have been for you & DW! The scenery looks beautiful. And I'm so glad y'all were able to do the dog sledding excursion. That is probably a pretty popular one to do in Alaska!

Sorry it took me so long to join in, but at least it gave me the opportunity to take it all in one sitting! What an incredible trip this must have been for you & DW! The scenery looks beautiful. And I'm so glad y'all were able to do the dog sledding excursion. That is probably a pretty popular one to do in Alaska!
Why thank you ma'am and so glad you got a chance to join in. It's not like you've been doing anything the last 6 months except a job, trip(s) to Disney and oh yeah, having a baby! I bow to your fortitude!! :worship:

Great TR!! But one thing really disappointed me! You couldn't include more pictures!?!? Thoroughly enjoyed living through the pictures vicariously! The fjord pictures were amazing!! And, of course, once again I really want to go on a Disney cruise...somewhere...anywhere! Can't wait for the December and April TRs! I'm needing TRs now more than ever since it may be a year or so before we return...west coast gets our presence this year!

Great TR!! But one thing really disappointed me! You couldn't include more pictures!?!? Thoroughly enjoyed living through the pictures vicariously! The fjord pictures were amazing!! And, of course, once again I really want to go on a Disney cruise...somewhere...anywhere! Can't wait for the December and April TRs! I'm needing TRs now more than ever since it may be a year or so before we return...west coast gets our presence this year!

Thanks Tinks! I really, really, really had to be very careful about the pics I posted. I have to remember that just because I like to look at the 1000's of pictures I take, not everyone else does. Now I have to start sorting through the 1,749 pics take during our December, 2015 Christmas trip before we leave on our April, 2016 trip! Sighhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter