• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TNA Impact Wrestling- Opinions?

lilmissdisney216

<font color=royalblue>Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador
Hi all!!!

Me and DBF Ben are planning a trip to WDW and we also wanted to stop by the Studios to watch the TNA Impact Wrestling show and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips as for where to sit, how early to get there, etc. We want to plan this accordingly cause Ben would probably kill me if we missed it. Anywho, any input would be nice in regards to this attraction.

Thanks Bunches.

Meredith :tinker:

We've taken our son a few times and it's actually kind of fun. We were in the park and lined up about 30-45 minutes before the show. You are taken in and line up outside the building. You can buy souvenirs at a stand there. Then they seated us on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I understand that if you don't go into the park that you can line up at another area but I don't know where that is. Based on the crowds we saw you might want to be early though.

Also, I'm told that they film two shows on each night that they appear at the Studios and the rest of the time they are touring or just not appearing. Seeing them is hit or miss but if they are there, it sounds like you are likely to get at least four hours of show.

Thanks Planogirl that's good to know. Didn't know that it was a hit or miss situation with them. That's VERY helpful to know. Don't want to get there and have DBF be disappointed. Would like to try and avoid that if possible but you just never know with him.

Thanks Planogirl that's good to know. Didn't know that it was a hit or miss situation with them. That's VERY helpful to know. Don't want to get there and have DBF be disappointed. Would like to try and avoid that if possible but you just never know with him.
You might want to check thier site www.tnawrestling.com and it will tell you thier dates cause I know we were there in July last year and thier show was taping a day after we left :sad2:

We are hoping to take our son to see the TNA wrestling when we are there in May.

To see where and when they will be... go to the TNA website (link above) and then click on the [events] button.

It looks like it is showing about 90 days at a time.
Right now it is showing thru March.

From what I have been able to determine, they have the regular TNA filming on Mon. and Tues. on the second and fourth weeks of each month. They seem to be pretty consistant with this. So you may want to keep that in mind until they actually show the time of your visit on their schedule.

We will be the fourth week of the month, so I am really hoping that this works out for us!

One more warning: they seem to usually film their pay per views elsewhere. I planned a trip around a pay per view not realizing that they did this and they were appearing in Tennessee if I remember it right.

Thanks for the link - I'll keep checking to see when they add their April schedule. :) I'm sure my DH would love to see their show. :goodvibes

Good News: TNA tapings at Universal are free with admission:
Bad News: You have to wait 2-3 hours to get in.

You do not have to have an admission ticket. They also have a line that is behind Hard Rock Cafe. So it is free for everyone whether you have park admission or not.

It depends on when you go. Sometimes you only have to wait about 20 minutes or less. Other times, it might be 4 hours. The lines are longer or shorter depending on peak and non-peak crowds and also on who all is wrestling that night and how popular they are.

Done this,and loved it!!:thumbsup2
But the people in the park get too go in first,then they open the lines for CW guest.Seats are limited,trust me we stood up for 2hrs and we were in the park but showed up late..

If you do get a seat or your standing your going to be filmed with the swooping camera they use!!It was pretty kool seeing my DW and I on TV!!

Forgot too mention,bring cash.If you want to buy merchandise or drinks they didnt take plastic when we were there!!

Forgot too mention,bring cash.If you want to buy merchandise or drinks they didnt take plastic when we were there!!
1.gif

We only waited about 30- 40 minutes both times we went but we were in the park. One thing, you can't beat the price! :thumbsup2

Thanks you guys for the really great feedback. Gonna have to think about how to plan our visit out so that DBF is able to make it over to see TNA Wrestling live. I'm really going for the Beautiful People... *ahem* anyways....

This is one of the many reasons I love the DIS. Informative and awesome people!!!! <3

Just another vote to do it if you can..

I waited at most 45min. I have been 2x. I always was a guest in the park prior to the show. Another note, for the standing only section, which is always on TV, expect to sit there ALL DAY. When I went, those people had been in line since park opening at 9a. So 9a till almost 6 or 7pm..

Now my seats were lucky enough to get pulled out of the arena before show time to film some outside the arena crowd scenes. I got to stand RIGHT behind Nash, Kurt Angle and his wife, and a few others. DH even made it on TV! We did miss the opening though, but it was worth it! Being "backstage" was awesome. So you never know.

I just went last month for there pay per view and the next night mon the place was packed for the pay per view and only 1/2 full for the regular taping ther is a way to get vip seating/standing at the rail you have to email a request to some hotmail address i Didnot write it down sorry maybe someone here has it .
mike

Now I am wondering about the different seating!

I see a special 'standing only', (up front???) option... maybe a longer wait???
And then VIP...

I guess I had thought it was mostly, get in line, open seating???

How to they arrange the seating...
Are there different lines for different seating options???

Sorry, but I guess I am an old fogey, and my poor feets don't want to be in a special 'standing up front' section...

all seating is on a first come, first serve basis. depending on the time of year, the guest's without admission into the parks that wait out in CityWalk, dont have a chance of getting in. there have been many times that the soundstage fills up with guest's waiting inside the park and they have to turn guest's away from inside the park as well. it really does depend on when you go. if you go to tnawrestling.com, there should be an email link regarding better seating. once you enter, on the left hand side is where wheelchairs and vip's sit. on the right, the standing area is first come, first serve. the first row on the right side is for their street teams, i think. hope this helps.:yay:

The first time, we ended up sitting in floor seats (which they no longer have) and I hated those! People stood and you couldn't see a thing. We ended up in the bleachers the second time and those seats were good. It's not a huge place so you can easily see.

Just get there early and prepare to wait!

All of your input has been super helpful and DBF is even more excited now about going to TNA. Every day he bugs and nags and everyday I say "okay honey we'll go calm down". We have over a year to fully plan out how this whole situation is going to pan out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter