Tmi

monkeyboy

<font color=purple>Strangely fascinated by zombies
TMI......................tmi..............t........m...................i..............................................................................:)

Oh come now.....don't you just live to hear about people's ******l, anal or flatulance problems?!:lmao: :lmao:

::yes::

It's a slow night - you have any such stories to share tiggersmom2??:confused3 :rotfl:
;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Over my cold dead body!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: My bits and pieces are just fine, and if they weren't......google is my friend....;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Over my cold dead body!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: My bits and pieces are just fine, and if they weren't......google is my friend....;)

Yes - you do learn some amazing things by googling, don't you??:scared1: :rotfl: (You also learn some amazing things here on the DIS as well!:lmao: :eek: :scared: )

Well - make up some stories, then. I am really, really bored and my son has taken over the big screen TV.:guilty:

Yes - you do learn some amazing things by googling, don't you??:scared1: :rotfl: (You also learn some amazing things here on the DIS as well!:lmao: :eek: :scared: )

Well - make up some stories, then. I am really, really bored and my son has taken over the big screen TV.:guilty:

My oldest son has taken over the Wii, little snot.:mad:

Hmmmmm.....my neighbor just got a breast job and it did not turn out well. I know I shouldn't laugh (she is a really nice person) but one is about a good 1 -1/2 to 2 inches higher and smushed towards the center, the other kinda hangs down.:eek:

It really is the funniest thing ever, she puts a medicine bottle between them to try and push the one smushed to the center over.:scared: I hope she can get them fixed...lol, but it does make for belly aches.

Yes, I know I am going to hell for laughing at her horrible misfortune...but you really should see her...:lmao: :lmao:

My oldest son has taken over the Wii, little snot.:mad:

Hmmmmm.....my neighbor just got a breast job and it did not turn out well. I know I shouldn't laugh (she is a really nice person) but one is about a good 1 -1/2 to 2 inches higher and smushed towards the center, the other kinda hangs down.:eek:

It really is the funniest thing ever, she puts a medicine bottle between them to try and push the one smushed to the center over.:scared: I hope she can get them fixed...lol, but it does make for belly aches.

Yes, I know I am going to hell for laughing at her horrible misfortune...but you really should see her...:lmao: :lmao:

I'll probably be crying like a baby in 1.5 months when BOTH of my kids leave for college and DH and I become empty nesters -- but golly gee, it will be nice to have the couch and big TV for a change!;)

Oh my - I would be howling on the ground if I saw your neighbor with her medicine bottle!:rotfl: Have you suggested that she try duct taping the sagging one?

photos?

Sorry, it's a slow night here too.

tmi.gif

I'll probably be crying like a baby in 1.5 months when BOTH of my kids leave for college and DH and I become empty nesters -- but golly gee, it will be nice to have the couch and big TV for a change!;)

Oh my - I would be howling on the ground if I saw your neighbor with her medicine bottle!:rotfl: Have you suggested that she try duct taping the sagging one?

Wohooo I know what ya'll are going to do:banana:

photos?

Sorry, it's a slow night here too.

LMAO - I actually DO have photos because we were in the pool today....but I think I best not post those, can you imagine the flames!:scared: :lmao: :lmao: Bless her heart, it was NOT a good idea to wear a bikini. Of course she felt awkward and then decided to tell us the whole story and showed us her medicine bottle that made them look "somewhat normal" in regular clothes. Poor thing.

My husband had to go in the house but *I* could hear him laughing going up the stairs.....:rolleyes: I had to stay out there and put on a sad face and "feel her pain". I really just wanted her to cover up (so the uncontrollable urge to laugh would dissapate).:scared:

LMAO - I actually DO have photos because we were in the pool today....but I think I best not post those, can you imagine the flames!:scared: :lmao: :lmao: Bless her heart, it was NOT a good idea to wear a bikini. Of course she felt awkward and then decided to tell us the whole story and showed us her medicine bottle that made them look "somewhat normal" in regular clothes. Poor thing.

My husband had to go in the house but *I* could hear him laughing going up the stairs.....:rolleyes: I had to stay out there and put on a sad face and "feel her pain". I really just wanted her to cover up (so the uncontrollable urge to laugh would dissapate).:scared:

She wore a bikini top with her ****s crooked???

That's what PM's are for, pass em on.
:lmao:

YES!!!!:eek: :eek: She thought she had tied one side of the bikini up higher......but it didn't work.:scared: When she saw us kinda staring (sorry guys - it was unavoidable) she decided to spill it all and the whole story. She went to a newly opened doctor in Atlanta that was running a special..... I will never get plastic surgery after seeing that.

The funniest thing was the medicine bottle...lol.....

YES!!!!:eek: :eek: She thought she had tied one side of the bikini up higher......but it didn't work.:scared: When she saw us kinda staring (sorry guys - it was unavoidable) she decided to spill it all and the whole story. She went to a newly opened doctor in Atlanta that was running a special..... I will never get plastic surgery after seeing that.

The funniest thing was the medicine bottle...lol.....

LMAO the special was buy one get half free;)

You need to tell the woman about chicken cutlet bras

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter