TLC- Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your father actually would say that :eek:

Oh, yes. It was either this or "I'd rather find a turd in my lunchbox".

You'd have to have known my dad. Quite a character. My family has comtemplated creating list of "Jimmy-isms" in rememberance.

Oh, yes. It was either this or "I'd rather find a turd in my lunchbox".

You'd have to have known my dad. Quite a character. My family has comtemplated creating list of "Jimmy-isms" in rememberance.

:lmao: What a funny guy!! :lmao:

I know that she shoo's away a teen boy from going upstairs to see her teen daughter's room. Its good Granny Grizzly finally picked up on that trick!

Yeah, she should have figured that one out a few years ago...

Our family watched it, and very much enjoyed it. They are a great family with great morals.

See above comment.. "good morals" ha... lying cheating stealing, promiscuity, and that's just the politician....

You don't know what you are missing, If you don't like her forget about her. sit back and enjoy the views.

I know that she shoo's away a teen boy from going upstairs to see her teen daughter's room. Its good Granny Grizzly finally picked up on that trick!

One of the morning shows was discussing this. Someone said he did go up later. I didn't watch so don't know if this really happened.

I'm not a fan of reality tv shows. So much can be done with creative editing. I'm just not comfortable with all of these families putting their kids on display. (duggars/Gosselin/etc and now the Palins)

I watched it and totally enjoyed the whole show. I really think she's kind of a Teddy Roosevelt meets Soccer Mom kind of political figure. I think she's smart and the real key to her success is what kind of "advisors" she will surround herself with....I know one thing...those who run the two major political parties are taking her very seriously.

Her voice has the effect of nails on a chalkboard to my ears, so no, I won't be watching (or should I say watchin' ;) ) it.

Boy, TLC makes some interesting choices in people for their shows. They have the Gosselins, Duggars and now the Palins. That networks presents a pretty skewed view of the American family.

Constant rutting, celebrating enormous families . . .

I just get a kick out of the commercial where she says "I'd rather be out here than in any stuffy old political office". LOL, I am sure that statement will come back to haunt her. I can't stand to look at her face or hear her voice, so I don't think I can watch it. I will get a real documentary on Alaska if I want to see the real Alaska. LOL for people who think this show is her real life; its no more her real life than Jon and Kate plus Eight. Yeah, no boys upstairs, Willow! Didn't seem to work with Bristol:rotfl:

Some of us always thought she was a slow learner.

Our family watched it, and very much enjoyed it. They are a great family with great morals.

You'll love Bernie Madoff's Manhatten.

:lmao: :rotfl2:

As for who said her first job is a politician, actually it isn't, she QUIT her job as governer to pursue more imporant things, like selling books promoting herself. :rolleyes:

:lmao::thumbsup2:rotfl2::worship:

It's funny that the people who claim to be absolutely disinterested in the show are taking the time to post insults about the Palins, ridicule the opinions of other posters, and give in-depth opinions about a show they allegedly didn't watch and supposedly don't care about...all on a thread about the show. :rolleyes1

I watched it with my family and immediately wanted to book an Alaskan cruise! The scenery was so beautiful and I enjoyed seeing it through the eyes of a family. That Piper Palin is a cutie! :cutie:

I just get a kick out of the commercial where she says "I'd rather be out here than in any stuffy old political office". LOL, I am sure that statement will come back to haunt her. I can't stand to look at her face or hear her voice, so I don't think I can watch it. I will get a real documentary on Alaska if I want to see the real Alaska. LOL for people who think this show is her real life; its no more her real life than Jon and Kate plus Eight. Yeah, no boys upstairs, Willow! Didn't seem to work with Bristol:rotfl:

I completely agree. That statement will definitely come back to haunt her if she runs for political office. Those kinds of statements don't go unnoticed or unforgotten by some.

I watched the show mainly for the scenery and it was beautiful.

Before we get shut down for breaking the rules about political threads, I just want to qualify that even if she were a great politician (she does want to be president, you know), I still think she has a very irritating voice. She might be the nicest person on earth, or at least Alaska, but she needs to stop talking.

One of the morning shows was discussing this. Someone said he did go up later. I didn't watch so don't know if this really happened.

I'm not a fan of reality tv shows. So much can be done with creative editing. I'm just not comfortable with all of these families putting their kids on display. (duggars/Gosselin/etc and now the Palins)

He did go up there and then came back down. The editing made it seem like he came right back down. Whether it was true time wise, who knows.

What I didn't realize was how many people knew that Bristol conceived upstairs at her parents house ;). As if Sarah had something to do with it and just NOW realized that boys shouldn't be allowed upstairs .:rolleyes:

I enjoyed it, not sure if I'll watch the whole series. Those bears scared the crap out of me.

Before we get shut down for breaking the rules about political threads, I just want to qualify that even if she were a great politician (she does want to be president, you know), I still think she has a very irritating voice. She might be the nicest person on earth, or at least Alaska, but she needs to stop talking.

Either that or get a voice coach. Her voice is irritating to me also.

She IS rather polarizing isn't she?

FTR, I wouldn't watch a DISNEY travelogue if it was hosted by someone I didn't agree with, be it Palin, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh.

He did go up there and then came back down. The editing made it seem like he came right back down. Whether it was true time wise, who knows.

What I didn't realize was how many people knew that Bristol conceived upstairs at her parents house ;). As if Sarah had something to do with it and just NOW realized that boys shouldn't be allowed upstairs .:rolleyes:

I enjoyed it, not sure if I'll watch the whole series. Those bears scared the crap out of me.

How does anyone know that? Did the Palins or Bristol herself state that's where she conceived?

I'm wondering why this thread is being allowed to continue. Moderators? If this is okay, I'd love to start a thread to voice my thoughts about President Obama, especially regarding his schizophrenic change of voice tone and personality depending on which audience he is speaking to. I'm sure there'd be many other disparaging comments, looking at the "shellacking" the D party took in this past election.

When he's on a reality show about Illinois you'll have your chance. :laughing:

If my only options were a test pattern and this show....I'm pretty sure the test pattern would win.

Because we all know what a great job the men with smooth, mellow, well-trained voices have done with this country. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter