TK and Tink: The Trip Report You Never Saw Coming - *Update 7-22* P43

It's you!!! How are you, dearie?

And thank you. :hug:

Apart from being a really pants Diser I'm doing well:rolleyes1. Life's been very busy between new job, surge in cake orders, facebook taking up a fair bit of my computer time and life in general being a bit mental ;):rotfl: We are not returning to WDW until Aug 2012 so I've not been on the Dis so much but now that we're nearly in August and that will mean it's LESS than two years til our trip I need to get my but in gear so you'll see me about these parts tons more:surfweb:.

So glad to hear your pregnancy has gone well and you're headed for the final straight now:woohoo: make sure you get plenty rest in before the baba makes his appearance:goodvibes

Apart from being a really pants Diser I'm doing well:rolleyes1. Life's been very busy between new job, surge in cake orders, facebook taking up a fair bit of my computer time and life in general being a bit mental ;):rotfl: We are not returning to WDW until Aug 2012 so I've not been on the Dis so much but now that we're nearly in August and that will mean it's LESS than two years til our trip I need to get my but in gear so you'll see me about these parts tons more:surfweb:

So glad to hear your pregnancy has gone well and you're headed for the final straight now:woohoo: make sure you get plenty rest in before the baba makes his appearance:goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, even if life is a bit crazy!

I'm not exactly sure when we'll be headed back to the World. I have lots of different ideas in regard to that, but most of it hinges on what kind of a baby Squirt is. :thumbsup2

I'm trying to rest. It's tough, but we do the best we can. I'm so looking forward to Monday. :goodvibes

I'm not exactly sure when we'll be headed back to the World. I have lots of different ideas in regard to that, but most of it hinges on what kind of a baby Squirt is. :thumbsup2

I'm trying to rest. It's tough, but we do the best we can. I'm so looking forward to Monday. :goodvibes

I don't know if you are aware of this but I'm a bit psychic and I have a feeling that the best time for Squirt to visit the world for the first time would be the beginning of Aug'12 :hippie: ;) just sayin' what I see :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter