tix questions with APH

tjs198

Mouseketeer
looks like a non florida resident annual pass is $277 (260 + 6.5% tax).

the APH rate at HRH saves me $207 over AAA rate. so it looks to be beneficial. i only need the 'preferred annual pass' for the hotel savings right? not the premier pass.

anyone know if undercovertourist tix are cheaper or using the 15% discount at the gate?

also, any places to buy discounted discovery cove tix?

thanks in advance.

looks like a non florida resident annual pass is $277 (260 + 6.5% tax).

the APH rate at HRH saves me $207 over AAA rate. so it looks to be beneficial. i only need the 'preferred annual pass' for the hotel savings right? not the premier pass.

anyone know if undercovertourist tix are cheaper or using the 15% discount at the gate?

also, any places to buy discounted discovery cove tix?

thanks in advance.

Yes, the Preferred Pass is the lowest pass that will give you discounts.

Undercover tourist tix are still cheaper than using the AP discount.

Don't forget the preferred pass will give you a discount on meals and at the gift shops....just don't be like us and forget to use it 1/4 of the time!:rolleyes:

Don't forget the preferred pass will give you a discount on meals and at the gift shops....just don't be like us and forget to use it 1/4 of the time!:rolleyes:

Yes, this March when my daughter and I went, we did the same thing and forgot to use the discount on food and merchandise...

We realized it on the second day so I went back to one of the HP gift shop where my daughter bought her wand and asked if they can apply the discount back and the lady happily reversed the transaction and gave me the 10% off! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter