TIW question

tjs198

Mouseketeer
My in laws moved to Florida and bought APs. We are going to visit in a couple weeks, i was thinking of giving my father in law $ to purchase a TIW card, we will be having some meals together. Can I use the card when they aren't with us?

My in laws moved to Florida and bought APs. We are going to visit in a couple weeks, i was thinking of giving my father in law $ to purchase a TIW card, we will be having some meals together. Can I use the card when they aren't with us?

No, the card holder has to be present.

As the pp said, the card holder must be present and I think also has to pay.

The card holder must be present and they may ask for a photo ID. Officially the card holder is supposed to be the one paying, but usually the server will allow another person to make the payment.

My husband is the name on the card, not thinking I tried to use it when he wasn't with me and they said nope... Not even the wife :(. are you kidding me !! I paid for the freaking thing ....lol

My husband is the name on the card, not thinking I tried to use it when he wasn't with me and they said nope... Not even the wife :(. are you kidding me !! I paid for the freaking thing ....lol

Nope, not even the spouse. That's why they have a spouse card to purchase at a bit of a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter