• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TIW question

cadale

Mouseketeer
If there are five of us and we are splitting the meals between two checks can we each use a TIW card?

If you have two TIW cards, yes.

If you have only one, check splitting isn't allowed. All discounted meals are supposed to be on one check.

The rules specifically state one check and that the card holder is the one to pay. That said, in some cases, some servers will split checks and/or allow a non card holder to pay. You should not expect this to happen but it has and may continue to happen in the future. See Tablesinwonderland.com for all the rules and participating restaurants.

Thank you. We do each have our own TIW cards. Here's hoping they allow the check splitting. I don't like having it all on one card then trying to figure out who ate what so I know how much to pay back.

As long as there is a TiW card for each check there should be no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter