TIW or DDP?

I am not convinced that everyone tips appropriately when on the DDP?!?! At least with TIW they know they're going to get a fair tip.
I'm convinced that a lot don't tip appropriately in general so I suspect you're right that at least they know they'll get a reasonable tip (more than reasonable on ETOH & buffets). For us it might slightly reduce the total tip at times but often I add extra though it depends on some of the other variables. For Buffet's we don't and we realize that for the DP's, it's 18% on an inflated amount whether it's automatic or not.

I'm convinced that a lot don't tip appropriately in general so I suspect you're right that at least they know they'll get a reasonable tip (more than reasonable on ETOH & buffets). For us it might slightly reduce the total tip at times but often I add extra though it depends on some of the other variables. For Buffet's we don't and we realize that for the DP's, it's 18% on an inflated amount whether it's automatic or not.

ETOH. I'm going to guess many won't figure that one out.

You a chemist or engineer?

The gratuity is NOT automatic on the dining plan. It's automatic if you have six or more people.

One more question: If you use TIW, it states the bill must be paid with the owner's credit card(that would be mine). If we are 2 couples and the other couple wants to pay their share with their credit card, can it be split, or must the entire bill be put on my credit card? How do people handle this with multiple parties, especially since most people use debit or credit cards these days?

One more question: If you use TIW, it states the bill must be paid with the owner's credit card(that would be mine). If we are 2 couples and the other couple wants to pay their share with their credit card, can it be split, or must the entire bill be put on my credit card? How do people handle this with multiple parties, especially since most people use debit or credit cards these days?
Yup... owner pays bill. Just collect cash afterwards from other parties.

MG

You can split it but only the one with the card is supposed to get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter