TIW and Hoop Dee Doo?

DisneyFansInNYC

DIS Veteran
I know that to get the TIW discount you have to go to the last show of the Hoop Dee Doo but how does the discount work? Do you pay in full and get reimbursed - or do I have to call in order to get the reservation and the discount. Thanks!

We paid in full, then at the show we were reimbursed. Our server did act like they didn't know what we were talking about and I had to get a manager who did seem annoyed but all worked out

It's really very easy. You pay in advance. Arrive with some extra time, check in then go to the cashier window which is on the side by the bathrooms. She will look up your reservation, take your card etc and put a credit back on your credit card. We had it done in a few minutes all before we entered the show.

I have TiW. I made the ressie for Hoop Dee Doo before my trip.
I found it easy to call and speak to a dining reservations CM.
They applied my TiW discount and I paid the balance due after the discount was taken off.
When I arrived at WDW and checked into my resort I picked up the tickets at the concierge desk.
I did have to show my TiW card when picking up my tickets.

Thank you to all. We are trying to figure out what date we want to go. I guess I will call and hope to get the discount upfront. We will be 9 people so it would be nice to pay the discounted amount upfront - if not will go to get the credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter