TIW and Fantasmic LUNCH pkg?

cathicool

Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!
I have a 1:15pm LUNCH reservation at Mama Melrose with Fantasmic....it reads like this on my itinerary:

"Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show"

According to the TIW website, the TIW discount isn't valid with Fantasmic dinner packages.....

I have a 3:30pm Brown Derby/Fantasmic pkg. ressie that says dinner, so since there is clearly a distinction, could it be possible to get the TIW discount at Mama Melrose??

What do you think? can I use my Tables in Wonderland discount since it clearly says lunch?

I don't think it will be usable

"or any other Special Dining Package Events"

According to the TIW website, the TIW discount isn't valid with Fantasmic dinner packages.....
If you read the end of the sentence you quoted it says "or any other Special Dining Package Events" so that would include the Fantasmic lunch reservation you have at MM.

Doesn't matter if the meal is lunch or dinner. If it comes with a ticket for reserved F! seating, it's a package and ineligible for your discount.

You don't need two Fantasmic packages. Just make an ADR for a regular lunch and cancel the F! package. You can then use your TIW card there. :)

Agree with others. No to all packages, no matter which meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter