TIW and bad service?

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
What do you/can you do if you have bad service and are using tables in wonderland with the automatic 18% tip? At Via Napoli tonight and had really bad service. First time for us:(

Ask for the manager and calmly explain the reasons that you don't feel the service was up to par. Explain that you don't feel the 18% tip is warranted.

Ask for the manager and calmly explain the reasons that you don't feel the service was up to par. Explain that you don't feel the 18% tip is warranted.

This exactly. I have had the same issue and the manager had no issue with me tipping what I felt was appropriate for the service we received.

+1 The manager has the power to remedy this - both by reducing the tip and providing additional training for the CM involved.

What do you/can you do if you have bad service and are using tables in wonderland with the automatic 18% tip? At Via Napoli tonight and had really bad service. First time for us:(

We experienced this at Via Napoli too and we used a TiW card. Out waitress was really abrupt, went missing for so long we had to actually go looking for someone to help us order and then chase up our food and then get our bill. Since it had taken so long to get served and get our room (we were seated just after 7pm and didn't get our food until after 8pm and it wasn't that busy!) we asked for the rest of the pizza to be packed up as we wanted to get a spot for Illuminations (it was after 8:30pm at this point), the waitresses acted as though it was a huge favour to ask. It was such a disappointing experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter