• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Titanic Exhibit Questions

DisDarling

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I have yet to co
How long does it take to go thru, are there any coupons I can find for it, and who has been to it? Thank you!!
D.D.

We went in 2003. Me, My DH, DS 12, DD 9. It took about 1 1/2 hours. They walk you through room to room and talk about the actual Titanic Experience. Prior to the tour you receive a name of a person and at the end you see if you survived. We truly enjoyed it. They told stories about the experience the passengers went through, which were supposed to be from actual survivors when interviewed years ago. They explained how the ship was built and short cuts taken that caused the tragedy, and much more. We had bought our tickets from ticketmania for $15.00 for one adult and one child. It was the best $30 I ever spent. We had a good time and my children were old enough to understand what it was all about. I think that makes a big difference. For the money $30 total we felt it was worth it. It is not a big ticket type of place and does not pretend to be. It was just an hour and a half of a good experience.

Of course, this was all My Humble Opinion. I hope it helps you decide.

Happy New Year

Elke

We've been about 4 times and it's worth it each time. They have plenty of options for discounts right at the ticket office. AARP, AAA, Orlando Magic Card, etc. and coupons are available almost everywhere. Sometimes, they even have coupon books in the hotel/motel rooms.

It can take longer if you stop at each exhibit and read all the plaques and ask questions. If you just walk thru it and listen to the presentation, an hour and a half is plenty. We usually take longer because my husband really enjoys it and reads everything....It's quite an experience and we enjoy each visit.

There are TWO coupons in the '05 Orlando Entertainment Book...Each is valid anytime for 50% off for up to FOUR admissions.

Any other "interesting" coupons in the 2005 entertainment guide??

Chantal

Would anyone be interested in mailing me their coupons if they wont be using them? Thank you!! PM if possible:)
D.D.

chanty: check out their website: www.entertainment.com to get an idea of what is offered!

DisDarling: those coupons are THE reason I bought the book...sorry..maybe someone else will be able to help you with that...good luck!

On the Ibidusa website, they have instant coupons for the Titanic exhibit. None of them are great for our visit...but perhaps someone else will benefit. Does anyone know what the AARP, AAA or Orlando Magic Card discount might be? Thanks!

Local_Girl said:
On the Ibidusa website, they have instant coupons for the Titanic exhibit. None of them are great for our visit...but perhaps someone else will benefit. Does anyone know what the AARP, AAA or Orlando Magic Card discount might be? Thanks!

Usually it's only 10% off so you're better off to see if you can get a coupon book somewhere which offers a better discount. If anyone in your family is employed by the Government or in the Military and will be going with you, you can get the tickets at your local MWR office or the Shades of Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter