Tishke's VMK yard sale

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
I fulfilled all my wants, so I am good :goodvibes

i would love the purple pirate piano. i currently dont have any of the stuff you want, i will possibly soon, but i have a flying suacer pin 1/5, a laughing hyena pin, and a SPGRC

I offer an uber rare green generator for all of it!!!

ok not really :) I offer advice :) You better hold on to that purple piano if you ever want to get that orange organ!!

Hmm

Red Generator(2,000 credits)

For a part of the gold set?

aengus said:

ok not really :) I offer advice :) You better hold on to that purple piano if you ever want to get that orange organ!!

Ah, Aengus the great trade broker is back :goodvibes I had to go set my sights higher than the yellow dress ;) Maybe orange piano's make people look big, too? :rotfl:

LOL you remember that huh :) ok in that case...

TWO uber rare green generators for your purple piano!

wow orange organ is hard to get you know.. but then again so wasnt a red turnstile a few days ago right LOL!

I was expecting an offer of uber rare ned shirts ;)

Brain: Sorry, I really do not want to split up my gold set into pieces, but thanks.

aengus said:

aengus, you never make me frown. that's right, it's greencoolcat, the person who sent you a friend request I million times until finally your friend told you to accept LOL :rotfl: well i just joined so i hope to be a dis member for my life see ya! :banana: :wave: :rolleyes1 :teeth: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :dog: :cool1: :sunny: :paw: :dog2: ;) :banana:

uh oh i cant hide from you here either LOL :)

welcome green :)

Yo Buddy! It ur pal Blue ( bluesavannah ) oh and are u dead yet i could really use that inferno right about now, but for now i stuck with invisible inferno get it! LOL i so funny! :rotfl: Well catch ya on the flip, oh yeah and just joined so be nice LOL
:thewave: :banana:

uh hi i am new at dis boards but not vmk my name on dis boards is awsomeeugene and i am trading gold score board and i am loking for teleport magic and can someone tell me how to start a thread

i currently have a green reversed baseball cap and peter pan hat for trade let me know ur offers if u want

:banana: 98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature :banana:

krystalina99k said:
Yo Buddy! It ur pal Blue ( bluesavannah ) oh and are u dead yet i could really use that inferno right about now, but for now i stuck with invisible inferno get it! LOL i so funny! :rotfl: Well catch ya on the flip, oh yeah and just joined so be nice LOL
:thewave: :banana:

LOL Tishke thread has been hijacked a few times here.

and for the record I am still breathing LOL

aengus said:
LOL Tishke thread has been hijacked a few times here.

and for the record I am still breathing LOL

Lucky for you, Aengus, I have been in class much of this week. The wrath of a redhead is a terrible thing ;)

FYI for those of you posting other trades in this thread....my thread is not the trade board, and most likely people aren't getting to see your trade offers. If you go out to the main board you can start a new topic. :)

well for the record you are still im my terms dead so hand over the flames, aengus burger boy! LOL :rotfl:

well look at the bright side your trade post got a few bumps...

and bruises LOL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter