• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips Question

Thanks....appreciate the help. I wouldn't mind buying the conch shell from a store either....just want a good size one!! I'd like to get jewelry as well....maybe a necklace for my daughter and a men's bracelet for me....I'm assuming they have jewelry for sale on the ship as well as the port in the Bahamas.

On the last day I could tell the CM at Guess Services was tiring at his long lineup of mostly people settling accounts and disputing charges.

I went to the front just to sneak him a gift bag full of brand chocolate, he looked inside and grew the biggest genuine smile.

When I saw him before we left, he remembered also that I needed safety pins 2 days prior and told me to wait a minute, he came back and gave me a bag of little sewing kits and celebration buttons/pins for my kids. We laughed at how my fake pirate boots kept falling down and it looked like I was wearing leg warmers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter