Tips on how to plan my shows

surfer_ed

Disney/Marvel Geek and Proud of it
I am an expert at tour planning for WDW but never been to Seaworld before. What is the best way to make good use of time. We have 2 small kids and am going next week.

I find Sea World to be a different experience than any WDW park. It's wonderful. We never really have a "touring plan". We arrive, check out the show times, decide which ones we want to see and plan around that. The Shamu show is the obvious "must see" and only offered a few times during the day. The stadium is very large (as large as if not larger than the one for Lights Motors Action). Our next fav is Blue Horizons. While it doesn't have the killer whales, it has so many other other animals (including birds) and trainers that in some ways we like it better than the Shamu shows. They also have a cirque du soeliel type show and a couple of smaller shows with "pets" and sea lions/otters. If you have an entire day going into the evening, I'd say you can pretty much do it all but you'll be tired. I always try to pick shows and attractions that I might not get see locally and do those. I can see a sea lion/seal show at home and while it's probably better at Sea World, I can't see a show like Shamu or Blue Horizons or go through a shark exhibit like they have or the artic exhibit. I like to have a day where I don't have to be a "park commando" or have a schedule. Enjoy Sea World!! Visit their website too to help in your planning.

If you can find one of their ambassadors around the entrance(they were wearing a sort of peach colored shirt when I was last there), they seemed to be eager to help us plan our day. They picked out the best sequence of shows to see and the animals exhibits as well for us.

Make sure you see Clyde and Seamore( A really funny show with sea lions), Believe (you have to see Shamu), Blue Horizon (If you like dolphins) and Pets Ahoy (Small children love that one)

Just ask if you want to know more about these shows or some of the others.:goodvibes

Make sure you see Clyde and Seamore( A really funny show with sea lions)
Get there early for Clyde and Seymour we were there 30 minutes early and watched the mime make fun of every one coming in. This show was packed!!! You can see pictures and read about it on the Universal Trip Reports Board Have a great time!

Get there early for Clyde and Seymour we were there 30 minutes early and watched the mime make fun of every one coming in. This show was packed!!! You can see pictures and read about it on the Universal Trip Reports Board Have a great time!

That's right, this guy is a big part of the fun!

You can also check out SeaWorld's website, as I believe the schedule of shows is listed there. HTH and have fun!

I like SW but find it too spread out . get a map ahead of time and study it. bring a stroller for kids!!!! have someone mail you a copy of a currrent show schedule

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter