Tips on how to *easily* search for rates....

mcmckuf

Mouseketeer
How do those experienced on this board find the best rates other than just guessing on the dates and looking them up on DCL?

I usually just book myself through the DCL site, but many of you seem to find great rates and I'm assuming you are not just randomly searching. I tried contacting an agent through the DIS site and they basically said for me to find them on the DCL site then call them. What the heck am I using them for if I'll be doing all the work?!?

I know the dates I'm available and that I'm open on itinerary (any carribean, Bahamas). Just hate how you have to keep entering your info when searching on the DCL site.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

You need to try a different agent.

My agent routinely sends e-mails when rates go down or specials become available. If I'm sort of interested in a particular date, I may check it periodically, and there is a "specials" section of the DCL site. There are also TA sites that allow you to scan rates quickly without needing to place a date, but that's another site we can't post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter