Tips needed:3 yr old princess going to disney tomorrow

goofyandmore

Mouseketeer
Hi, my sister and her husband are going to disney tomorrow with their 3 year old daughter, who loves the disney princesses, and all disney. This is their first trip. I know they booked a dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. Does anyone have any other ideas for them whether it be princess related or not? They are staying out of disney for 7days.:) Thanks!!!

Be sure and go to Toontown for autograph signing. There are many Princesses there and sometimes a Prince!! We also like to go to Ariels grotto and get her autograph and picture.

The Bibbity Bobbity Boutique (Spelling!?) seems to be really popular! Have them look into that!

There's a princess breakfast as Akerhus in Norway at Epcot. 4 or 5 princesses visit your table while you eat. We had Belle, Mulan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Jasmine when we went.

You can find princesses at the World Showcase... France I believe has Character meets..... Akershus has nice Princess interactions.. Belle is the Main princess.. and We had Jasmine and Ariel at the table. DDs loved it.

The BBB is very nice, especially if she likes a particular princess.

Our DD went for the first time as a 3 yrs. old (in 2006). As soon as she saw the Castle the first thing she told us was: "How can I visit Cinderella's Castle if I don't have a princess' dress?". You can be sure we made a beeline to the nearest Main Street store and bought her one right there. She went right to the castle and after that to the Carousel, where she rode a white horse with Royal elegance, waving just so to everyone.

That made her trip. Everywhere she went the CMs greeted her with a "Hi, Princess!". That dress sure got a lot of mileage. Best buy we ever did.

As a side note, Disney can be a tiring experience for a three year old. Lots of walking, a constant "bombardment" of sights and sounds, etc. Just be sure to don't "push" her too much. rest, rent a stroller, stick to her eating hours (if possible), etc .

I'm sure she'll have a great time. And for her parents it will be an unforgettable experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter