Tips/Hints Traveling with three kids to disney

kdhjlm

Earning My Ears
We are heading to disney in less than a week and I am looking for hint/tips on traveling with three kids. Ages are 9 months, 3 years and 7 years.
Thanks

Ask the two older ones what they want to do most.

Make time for naps.

Be mindful of the people walking infront of your stroller.

Carry snacks with you.

HYDRATE! We got DS his own CamelBak ladt year (pirates on it) and he loves it!

Decide how much they can spend on souvenirs BEFORE you go. Something easy to keep track of (a $25 or $50 Disney GC for each, maybe?) Are there souvenirs you'll buy for them that they don't have to tally?

Are you staying offsite or onsite? Flying or driving?

I would like to know the same...We go in October and its their 1st time ages 1.5, 7 and 11...:scared1:

Presume you are looking for tips traveling to and from WDW. Are you driving or flying? How long of a trip? Assume you have someone else going with you or are you by your lonesome?

DH and I took our 4 DDs in January of 2011 for 6 days. Their ages were 3, 5, 7, and 9. We had adjoining rooms at POP which was nice for the evenings and the extra bathroom!

We had a double stroller, water, snacks and autograph books! We didn't do naps either and they were all fine. If the two younger ones were tired, they would fall asleep in the stroller. That didn't happen too often though! We had a plan for each day and our ADRs were chosen with input from the girls. We spent two days each at MK and Epcot, and one day each at AK and DHS. Believe it or not the girls chose to spend a second day at Epcot!

We had an amazing week just the six of us! Enjoy the memories you will make!

We are taking our 6 month, 5 and 7 year olds in 6 weeks. One thing we do every trip is buy new stuff to surprise them with. We get them new little toys for the plane and fun snacks. We also buy a disney shirt and stuffed animal from the Disney site and have it on the bed for them when they get in the hotel. Its cheaper than buying it at Disney and then we only get them some small stuff during the trip.

If they're ones to want light up toys for the Electrical parade and fireworks, buy them ahead of time! Necklaces and bracelets are only $1 fora 2 pack at the dollar store! Bracelets are actually in a FIFTEEN pack at Michael's for a dollar! Or buy them each one the first night and they have to use that one each night the rest of the trip.

Put something fun/bright on your stroller so it's easy to spot from a distance in a sea of other strollers.

Take lots of pictures and pre-order the photopass.

we are flying.
we are staying onsite at animal kingdom lodge.
thanks for tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter