Tips for umm....you know at the ft.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, this thread was started yesterday and it is 5 pages long already:rotfl2: We have surround sound in the MH:laughing: I would be in trouble if we were able to have anymore souveniers:rolleyes1

Can I take my hourly campsite allowance in increments? No sense wasting 50 whole minutes in one shot. I figure an hor's worth of service could earn me at least 5 or 6 campsite allotments.

Can I take my hourly campsite allowance in increments? No sense wasting 50 whole minutes in one shot. I figure an hor's worth of service could earn me at least 5 or 6 campsite allotments.

A "hor's" worth of service? :eek:

Errrrr....ummmmm....I'm speechless.:rolleyes1

In our case if the camper is a rockin get a can opener cause we're STUCK!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here is the fine print:

Limit one GAL voucher per household. No more than ten (10) guests per site. GAL vouchers are non-transferable and all guests must be present at the time of registration. No site hopping is allowed. At management's discretion, guests caught site hopping or using bad form will be asked to leave the premises. Each GAL voucher is valid for a one (1) hour time period. No refunds will be given if the campsite cannot be utilized due to acts of nature, time of the month, or inability to perform said acts of... you know. Smoking is allowed in designated areas after the one (1) hour time period has elapsed, or all guests are satisfied, whichever comes first. Unused portions of the one (1) hour GAL allotment have no cash value and are non-refundable.

Looks like it is use it or lose it, Rob. ;)

:worship::worship::worship:

After reading through the pages of this thread DW and I decided to sublease the picnic table by the 1/2 hour during our Jan 2011 trip. DAY 1 is now paid for :cool1:

After reading through the pages of this thread DW and I decided to sublease the picnic table by the 1/2 hour during our Jan 2011 trip. DAY 1 is now paid for :cool1:

That trip report better come with pictures. Video would be even better. :thumbsup2

Just make sure the metal supports on your pop-up are in good condition.
You don't want those popping out in the middle of said action. :scared1: Not
that I know about such things! I'm just sayin. :rolleyes1

Well, it's day 3, and no thread has eclipsed it.

"Cathrine and me are comfy in the RV . Maybe you folks wouldn't mind the youngsters shacking up with you--- after that long drive we could use some time together... Honey run get the kids things and break out the rubber sheets and the turtle wax!"

we might need to ask the mayor since it's seems to be his territory. LMAO

Oh Mr Mayor how would you handle this situation?

although some people could use a slip in slide, remember the water slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter