• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips for solo travel guilt (mom guilt)?

How do you know itineraries that far in the future?

The one I"m looking at is not Disney - some of the other cruise lines have their later itineraries posted already. This particular cruise line has a ship in Galveston year round, so it is an easy port for me to just drive to. I haven't booked it yet, but did do a trip plan/budget for it. :)

The one I"m looking at is not Disney - some of the other cruise lines have their later itineraries posted already. This particular cruise line has a ship in Galveston year round, so it is an easy port for me to just drive to. I haven't booked it yet, but did do a trip plan/budget for it. :)
Oh nice. What other cruise lines do you like besides Disney? If we find out we like cruising we will probably switch to non Disney once the kids are older because of the cost difference.

Oh nice. What other cruise lines do you like besides Disney? If we find out we like cruising we will probably switch to non Disney once the kids are older because of the cost difference.

The only other line I personally have been on is NCL. I do like them. They have great shows, and no formal night. Depending on where you are going, not having the formal night is nice for packing. We sailed to Alaska with them twice, Caribbean twice, and around Hawaii once. All good experiences.

The cruise I'm considering is Carnival. I've never cruised with them, but have friends that have. And as I'm looking at an itinerary that wouldn't be a typical college goers choice (14 days / Panama Canal), and it sails when school should be back in session. I would think it wouldn't have any of the excess parties I have read about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter