Tips for blast in space

aceworm

Earning My Ears
after playing the game numerous times i have found a way to make the game easier
1.when the level first starts don't move at all except to turn clockwise or counterclockwise. the reason for this is that in the beginning of each level the asteroids come to you so all u have to do is destroy them. doing this i can easily get over 4000 pts in the first couple of seconds this will also make the levels where you must reach 9000 or so in a minute so much easier
2.to make it easier to shoot the asteroids i just hold the space bar and the shots come out automatically
3.after u have reached the the amount needed to pass the level just move to a place where no asteroids are going to hit u for this i just move close to where the level first began.The reason for this is that you don't want to accidently be hit and lose any health also you get some well deserved rest even if it's only a couple of seconds :teeth: and you don't recieve anything extra the only reason i would continue to shoot is if i want to beat my personnel best
4.for those levels where you must reach the stations i find it is better to go up from where you begin and start with station #2 the go to station #1 which is in the upper left corner then from there go clockwise and get #3,5and 4.i also suggest that instead of holding the arrows you tap them quickly that way you will have time to react when an asteroid appears in front of you and you don't have any ammo i only tap the arrows for the missions where i must reach the 5 stations or deliver the packages

doing these things i easily find myself reaching level 16.I hope they also help you improve your score and being closer to obtaining a space suit. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter